Awards 2020, Jbebt Vol: 2 Issue: 2
5th International Conference on Microfluidics & Nanofluidics Theme: An Approach to Better Understand the Micro Mechanics of Fluids Awards @ Euro Microfluidics 2020
Elsayed Ahmed Elnashar
Professor, Department of Home Economic, Kaferelsheikh University, Egypt, E-mail: [email protected]
Meetings International has taken an initiative to felicitate attendees with awards to recognize, celebrate and encourage achievement in its various conferences and events. These awards have different committees, nominating procedures and submission deadlines. We salute and acknowledge attainment within an industry that is continuously evolving and re-drawing the boundaries of best practice. These awards represent the pinnacle of professional achievement for event professionals. They recognize Best Eminent Presentation Award, Outstanding Oral Presentation Award, Best Organising Committee Member Award, and Outstanding Future Scientist Presentation Award & Best Poster Award. We invite all enthusiastic researchers from all around the world join us for the Euro Microfluidics 2020 conference scheduled in Zurich, Switzerland on June 22-23, 2020.
Best Eminent Presentation Award: Euro Microfluidics 2020 will honours the Keynote Speakers who have made significant contributions to the field of Microfluidics but also makes a difference by his presence during the conference. Recipients of the award are considered to have advanced the field through research or service.
Outstanding Oral Presentation Award: There will be a number of technical sessions in the conference under different themes. These awards are provided to the presentations that have been selected to be the best in the particular session. Euro Microfluidics 2020 perceives the individuals who have made significant and imaginative walks in education system. This award will be provided for the most outstanding presentation of the entire conference.
Best Organizing Committee Member Award: Euro Microfluidics 2020 will honour the individual who has demonstrated exemplary support and guidance throughout the conference.
Outstanding Future Researcher Presentation Award: The Future Researcher Presentation Award will be given to the most outstanding presentation presented by a participant who has registered under the student category. Undergraduates, Master students, and Ph.D. students will be considered under this category. This award recognizes individuals in the early stages of their careers that have already made outstanding research, teaching, and/or service contributions to the field of information systems.
Best Poster Award: There will be a poster session at the Euro Microfluidics 2020 and this award is dedicated to the poster presenters in the conference. The best poster presentation will be selected among all the researchers in the session. Recipients of the award are considered to be the Best Poster Presenter of the conference.
The awards given for our Euro Microfluidics 2020 conferences recognise the wide range of responsibilities and dedication of Researchers and Engineers professionals who promote the highest standards of care across the whole health service. Euro Microfluidics 2020 events make a huge contribution to maintaining and protecting the health and well-being of people across the globe.
• All presented abstracts will automatically be considered for the Award.
• All the presentation will be evaluated in the conference venue
• All the awards will be selected by the judges of the award category
• The winners will be formally announced during the closing ceremony.
• The winners of the Poster Award will receive award certificate.
• The awards will be assessed as far as plan and format, intelligence, argumentation and approach, familiarity with past work, engaging quality, message and primary concerns, parity of content visuals, and by and large impression.
• All submissions must be in English.
• The topic must fit into scientific sessions of the conference
• Each individual participant is allowed to submit maximum 2 papers
• Abstract must be submitted online as per the given abstract template
• Abstracts must be written in Times New Roman and font size will be 12
• Abstract must contain title, name, affiliation, country, speakers biography, recent photograph, image and reference
• Each poster should be approximately 1x1 M long. The title, contents and the author’s information should be clearly visible from a distance of 1-2 feet.
In person contact details:
Euro Microfluidics 2020
Email: [email protected]
Call: +65-3158 1626
WhatsApp: +65 3165 4890