Awards 2020, J Polym Sci Appl Vol: 3 Issue: 3
Awards 2020 on Recycling and Waste Management
Daniele De Wrachien
Retired Professor University of Milan, Italy, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: Biodegradable materials
Meetings International & Recycling and Waste Management 2020 offer several awards given to recognize outstanding scholarly contributions to the field of international studies. These awards have different committees, nominating procedures and submission deadlines. They recognize 1. Best Organising Committee Member Award; 2. Excellent Keynote talk Award; 3. Outstanding Speaker Award; 4. Outstanding Young Researchers’ Forum Award; 5. Best Poster Award.
Best Organizing Committee Member Award: Recycling 2020 will honour the individual who has demonstrated exemplary support and guidance throughout the conference. Recipients of the award are considered to have advanced in the field of Recycling and Waste management through research or service.
Excellent Keynote Speaker Award: Opening remarks or presentation at Recycling 2020 sets the tone or theme of the event and motivates attendees. Excellent Keynote Award will be given to the speaker who has made significant contributions to the field of Recycling and Waste Management but also made a difference with their presence during the recycling conference
Outstanding Speaker Award: Recycling 2020 perceives the individuals who have made significant and imaginative walks in education system. This honour perceives advancement in instructing methodologies and strategies just as in conveying oral presentation in conference. This honour explicitly centres on the uniqueness and creativity that expands member’s interests.
Outstanding Young Researchers’ Forum Award: This award recognizes individuals in the early stages of their careers that have already made outstanding research, teaching, and/or service contributions to the field of information systems.
Best Poster Award: This award recognizes individuals from poster presenters who have display their outstanding research and findings for an innovative future. Recipients of the award are considered to be the Best Poster Presenter of the conference.
• All presented abstracts will automatically be considered for the Award.
• All the presentation will be evaluated in the conference venue
• All the awards will be selected by the judges of the award category
• The winners will be formally announced during the closing ceremony.
• The winners of the Poster Award will receive award certificate.
• The awards will be assessed as far as plan and format, intelligence, argumentation and approach, familiarity with past work, engaging quality, message and primary concerns, parity of content visuals, and by and large impression.
• All submissions must be in English.
• The topic must fit into scientific sessions of the conference
• Each individual participant is allowed to submit maximum 2 papers
• Abstract must be submitted online as per the given abstract template
• Abstracts must be written in Times New Roman and font size will be 12
• Abstract must contain title, name, affiliation, country, speaker’s biography, recent photograph, image and reference
• Each poster should be approximately 1x1 M long. The title, contents and the author’s information should be clearly visible from a distance of 1-2 feet.