Past Conference Report, J Polym Sci Appl Vol: 3 Issue: 4
Past Conference Report on Materials Chemistry
Dr. Alireza Heidari
Professor, Bio Spectroscopy Core Research Laboratory, California South University, Irvine, California, USA, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Material Chemistry Conference welcome chemical professionals, researchers, professors, scientific communities, delegates, students, business professionals and executives from all over the world to attend the 8th World Congress on Material Chemistry and Nanomaterial during September 23-24, 2019 in Paris, France with the theme “Sustainable new materials and recycling technology”. Material Chemistry 2019 aims in proclaim knowledge and share new ideas amongst the professionals, industrialists, and students from research areas of Materials Science, Nanotechnology, Chemistry and Physics to share their research experiences and indulge in interactive discussions and technical sessions at the event.
The Conference will also have a space for companies and institutions to present their services, products, innovations and research results. Materials Chemistry 2019 offers a great opportunity to meet people in the field of Material Chemistry. It enables to know the recent trends in the Material Chemistry by professed scientists globally. It allows the company representatives to exhibit their products and to have meetings with the scientists in order to increase their business opportunities.
Conference Series LLC Ltd organizes 3000+ Global Events with over 600+ Conferences, 1200+ Symposiums and 1200+ Workshops in USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and publishes 700+ Open access journals which contains over 30000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board members life cycle.
1. Analytical Techniques and Instrumentation
2. Nanomaterials and Nanotechnology
3. Characterization and Testing of Materials
4. Materials Science and Engineering
5. Ceramics and Magnetic Materials
6. Science and Technology of Advanced Materials
7. Applied Materials Chemistry
8. Polymer Science and Engineering
9. Material Science in Construction Engineering
10. Ceramics and Composite Materials
The conference was initiated and embarked with an Opening Ceremony followed by a series of lectures delivered by members of the Keynote forum and Speakers. The peerless people who promulgated the theme with their exquisite talks were
• Pabitra Kumar Paul, Jadavpur University, India
• Shirin Alexander – Swansea University, UK
• Xinhua Liu, Imperial College, London
• Vanessa Fierro, University de Lorraine, France
• Myongsoo Lee, Jilin University, China
• Chenhui Zhu, Northwestern University, China
• Elaine Yoshiko Matsuabara, University of Sao paulo, Brazil
• Mahmoud Syed ABD El-Sadek, South Valley University, Egypt
• Vagif Ibarhimov, , Baku State University, Azerbaijan
This Conference is sorted out by Meetings International. The meeting would offer countless welcomed addresses from prestigious speakers everywhere throughout the nation. The Best paper grants will be given for the papers made a decision to make the most noteworthy commitment to the meeting.
Meetings International on behalf of Organizing Committee Members, Editorial Board Members and Poster Judge congratulates the all attendees for their outstanding contribution in the field of Material Chemistry & Nanomaterial and simultaneously encourage all the participants who tried to put their efforts in poster presentations and wish them success in their future research.
We are all inspired by your great words!
The curtains rose with the Opening Ceremony and then the introduction of Honourable guests and the affiliates of Keynote Forum. Sessions include keynote, plenary and oral. Poster Session was organized in the second day which grabbed the attention of students and young researchers. Insightful talks were rendered throughout the two days of the scientific program and the program ended with an extensive networking lunch. Meetings Int wishes to acknowledge all the organizing committee members, moderators, chairs, speakers, students, delegates in making this event a great success. We are also obliged to various delegate experts, company representatives and other eminent personalities who supported the conference by facilitating active discussion forums. We sincerely thank the Organizing Committee Members for their gracious presence, support, and assistance with the unique feedback from the conference.
1. Journal of Biotechnology & Biomaterials - JBTBM – https://www.omicsonline.org/biotechnology-biomaterials.php
2. Journal of Material Sciences & Engineering – JMSE – https://www.omicsonline.org/material-sciences-engineering.php
3. Bioceramics Development and Applications – BCDA – https://www.omicsonline.org/bioceramics-development-applications.php
Singapore city, Singapore