Past Conference Report, J Biochem Eng Bioprocess Technol Vol: 2 Issue: 1
Past Conference Report-4th International Microfluidics Congress- Theme: Driving the Future with Microfluidics & Biomems.
Professor of Chemistry, Florida International University, USA, E-mail: [email protected]
Meetings International successfully anchored its leading "2nd International Microfluidics Congress" slated on May 23-24, 2019 at Las Vegas, USA.
Microfluidics 2019 is distinguished with the attendance of Editorial Board Members of supported Journals, Scientists, young and brilliant researchers, business delegates and talented student communities representing more than 25 countries, who made this conference rewarding and fecund.
Our International Microfluidics Congress was based on the theme “Recent Advancements and Applications of Microfluidics and Fluid Mechanics” which has encrusted the below.
• Microfluidics Research and Advances
• Biosensors, Types and Bio-sensing Technologies
• Microfluidic Chip
• Bio-MEMS/NEMS and Chips
• Microfluidics in Nano-Medicine
• Nanomaterials and Nanotechnology
• Microfluidics in Pharmacy and Biotechnology
• Lab-On-A-Chip Technology
• Clinical Diagnostics
• Point of Care Technologies
• Fluidic Micro Actuators
• Acoustic Droplet Ejection
The conference was initiated and embarked with an Opening Ceremony followed by a series of lectures delivered by members of the Keynote forum and Speakers. The peerless people who promulgated the theme with their exquisite talks were:
• Richard Gray, Dolomite Microfluidics, UK
• Chih-Hsin Shih, Feng Chia University, Taiwan
• Ting-Yuan Tu, National Cheng Kung University, Taiwan
• Adam S. Opalski , Institute of Physical Chemistry of Polish Academy of Sciences, Poland
• Rana Altay, Sabanci University, Turkey
• Oladayo Ogunyinka, Loughborough University, UK
• Huzaifa Umar, Cyprus International University, Nigeria
• Rucha Natu, FDA, USA
• Guido Bolognesi,Loughborough University, United Kingdom
• Ching-Te Kuo, National Taiwan University, Taiwan
• Gabriel Leen, Polypico, Ireland
• Popa-Simil Liviu Los Alamos academy of Sciences, USA
• Ruey-Jen Yang, National Cheng Kung University, Taiwan
• Prem Bikkina, Oklahoma State University, USA
• Lorraine Bible, Hooke Bio Ltd., Ireland
• Daniel Murphy, Hooke Bio Ltd., Ireland
• Mariam Assadian, Heidenhain corporation, USA
• Robin Oliveres, Elveflow, France
• Stephen Groves, Dolomite Micrcofluidics, UK
• Jin S Kim, Corning Incorporated, USA
Meetings International wishes to acknowledge with its deep sincere gratitude to all the supporters from the Editorial Board Members of our Open Access Journals, Keynote speakers, Honourable guests, Valuable speakers, Poster presenters, students, delegates and special thanks to the Exhibitors (Dolomite Microfluidics, Elveflow) for their promotion to make this event a huge success.
Meeting International on behalf of Organizing Committee Members, Editorial Board Members and Poster Judge congratulates the all attendees for their outstanding contribution in the field of Microfluidics and simultaneously encourage all the participants who tried to put their efforts in poster presentations and wish them success in their future research.
We are all inspired by your great words!
The curtains rose with the Opening Ceremony and then the introduction of Honourable guests and the affiliates of Keynote Forum. Sessions include keynote, plenary and oral. Poster Session was organized in the second day which grabbed the attention of students and young researchers. Insightful talks were rendered throughout the two days of the scientific program and the program ended with an extensive networking lunch. Meetings Int wishes to acknowledge all the organizing committee members, moderators, chairs, speakers, students, delegates in making this event a great success. We are also obliged to various delegate experts, company representatives and other eminent personalities who supported the conference by facilitating active discussion forums. We sincerely thank the Organizing Committee Members for their gracious presence, support, and assistance with the unique feedback from the conference.
As a unique issue in our highly indexed Journal of Nanomaterials & Molecular Nanotechnology, the presented and accepted abstracts at the conference will be published.
Backed by a team of very motivated and dedicated colleagues, we now get the wheels to start rolling for our next edition, the 4th International Conference on Microfluidics scheduled on March 25-26, 2020 at Miami, USA.
We look forward to gracing your paramount work and sharing with us your research findings and opinions at Microfluidics 2020.
Conference Proceedings Link: