Young Research Forum, J Phys Res Appl Vol: 3 Issue: 1
Young Researchers Forum - Young Scientist Awards Physics 2020
Adjunct Lecturer, Umaru Musa Yarâ€™adua University, Katsina, Nigeria, E-mail: [email protected]
Keywords: Translational physics , Nuclear Physics, Material Physics
Conference Lexis LLC Ltd invites the participants from all over the globe to take part in “2nd World Wide Congregation on Physics” during May 25-26, 2020 at Rome, Italy. The conference focuses on the theme: “Stepping forward to a new era of advances in the field of Physics”. Scientific sessions designed for this conference will assist the attendees and participants to learn extremes.
Physics 2020 aims to bring together the pioneers in both basic and translational physics research and cover the research studies, fundamentals of material and the classical physics , modern physics, Astrophysics, Material Physics, Particle Physics, Molecular Physics, Nuclear Physics, Quantum Physics and Technologies, Plasma Physics, Applied Physics, Nano science and Technologies, Mathematical Physics, physics, Medical Physics, Thermodynamics and Fluid Dynamics, Statistical Physics, Radiation Protection, Magnetism and Magnetic Materials.
Physics 2020 Conference brings you an immense opportunity to be a part of scientific acceleration to physics researches, Eminent Scientists, Research Professors in the field of Physics Junior/Senior research fellows in Physics, Directors of Engineering companies, Educational institutes, Members of different Physics associations, world class personalities, young scholars, scientific delegates and young scientists to join in this forum to utilize the expertise and novelties that brings a new era for revolutions in the field of Physics which brings well versed scrutinizers at one place. It provides a platform to have open discussions, knowledge sharing and interactive sessions with field experts at Physics 2020.
Prestigious Award for Young Research’s at Physics 2020 -Discovering New Exploration in Physics field
Physics Committee is intended to honour prestigious award for talented Young researchers, scientists, Young Investigators, Post-Graduate students, Post-doctoral fellows, Trainees, Junior faculty in recognition of their outstanding contribution towards the conference theme. The Young Scientist Awards make every effort in providing a strong professional development opportunity for early career academicians by meeting experts to exchange and share their experiences on all aspects of physics.
Young Research’s Awards at Physics 2020 for the Nomination: Young Researcher Forum - Outstanding Masters/Ph.D./Post Doctorate thesis work Presentation, only 25 presentations acceptable at the Physics 2020 young research forum.
• Young Scientist Award recongination certificate and memento to the winners.
• Our conferences provide best Platform for your research through oral presentations.
• Learn about career improvement with all the latest technologies by networking.
• Young Scientists will get appropriate and timely information by this Forum.
• Platform for collaboration among young researchers for better development.
• Provide an opportunity for research interaction and established senior investigators across the globe in the field.
• Share the ideas with both eminent researchers and mentors.
• It’s a great privilege for young researchers to learn about the research areas for expanding their research knowledge.
• Young Investigators, Post-Graduate students, Post-doctoral fellows, Trainees, Junior faculty with a minimum of 5 years of research experience
• Presentation must be into scientific sessions of the conference.
• Each Young Researcher / Young Scientist can submit only one paper (as first author or co-author).
• Age limit-Under 35yrs
• All submissions must be in English.
Physics 2020 provides best platform to expand your network, where you can meet scientists, authorities and CROs from around the world. It’s your time to grab the opportunity to join Physics 2020 for promoting your research article and to facilitate prestigious award in all categories. In this fame, we look forward for your contribution and astonishing dedication to make our Physics 2020 more successful.
The prize winning papers will be considered for publication in the international journals once the paper is subjected to standard review procedures.
How to apply
Candidates applying for the Young Researcher Award should send their resume, and a letter of recommendation (from a research adviser for students or a senior faculty member) to [email protected] along with the online application form below.
Online application link: https://www.lexisconferences.com/physics/awards
Email: [email protected]
Phone no: +32 (800) 753-58
Whatsapp Chat Service: +44 239 388 0048