Young Research Forum, Res J Opt Photonics Vol: 4 Issue: 3
Young Researchers Forum - Young Scientist Awards Theoretical Physics 2020
The City College of New York, USA, E-mail: email@example.com
Keywords: matter physics
Lexis Conferences invites the participants from all over the globe to take part in “2nd Global meet on Theoretical Physics” during November 23-24, 2020 at Miami, USA. The conference focuses on the theme: “Pioneering Global Synopsis in the Advancements of Theoretical Physics”. Scientific sessions designed for this conference will assist the attendees and participants to learn extremes.
Theoretical Physics 2020 aims to bring together the pioneers in both basic and translational Theoretical Physics research and cover the research studies, Theoretical Physics, Condensed matter physics, Theory of relativity, Chaos theory, Conformal field theory, Quantum mechanics, Classical mechanics, Statistical physics, Electromagnetism, Electrodynamics, General relativity, Quantum Chromodynamics, Modern Physics, Materials science and engineering, Nanotechnology.
Theoretical Physics 2020 conference provides an excellent opportunity to all the categories of people like renowned academic Scientists, Engineers, Researchers and Scholars. We can say that for students this event will be super exciting to learn and explore different views from both academia and industrial perspective. Each attendee can experience high quality research contributions, latest and new advanced technologies and developments in the current field. The aim of the conference is to acquire a brief research of conceptual, empirical, experimental, or theoretical work in all areas of Theoretical Physics.
Prestigious Award for Young Research’s at Theoretical Physics 2020 - Discovering New Exploration in Theoretical Physics
Theoretical Physics Conference Committee is intended to honour prestigious award for talented Young researchers, scientists, Young Investigators, Post-Graduate students, Post-doctoral fellows, Trainees, Junior faculty in recognition of their outstanding contribution towards the conference theme. The Young Scientist Awards make every effort in providing a strong professional development opportunity for early career academicians by meeting experts to exchange and share their experiences on all aspects of Theoretical Physics.
Young Research’s Awards at Theoretical Physics 2020 for the Nomination: Young Researcher Forum - Outstanding Masters/Ph.D./Post Doctorate thesis work Presentation, only 25 presentations acceptable at the Theoretical Physics 2020 young research forum.
• Young Scientist Award recongination certificate and memento to the winners.
• Our conferences provide best Platform for your research through oral presentations.
• Learn about career improvement with all the latest technologies by networking.
• Young Scientists will get appropriate and timely information by this Forum.
• Platform for collaboration among young researchers for better development.
• Provide an opportunity for research interaction and established senior investigators across the globe in the field.
• Share the ideas with both eminent researchers and mentors.
• It’s a great privilege for young researchers to learn about the research areas for expanding their research knowledge.
• Young Investigators, Post-Graduate students, Post-doctoral fellows, Trainees, Junior faculty with a minimum of 5 years of research experience
• Presentation must be into scientific sessions of the conference.
• Each Young Researcher / Young Scientist can submit only one paper (as first author or co-author).
• Age limit-Under 35yrs
• All submissions must be in English.
Theoretical Physics 2020 provides best platform to expand your network, where you can meet scientists, authorities and CROs from around the world. It’s your time to grab the opportunity to join Theoretical Physics 2020 for promoting your research article and to facilitate prestigious award in all categories. In this fame, we look forward for your contribution and astonishing dedication to make our Theoretical Physics 2020 more successful.
The prize winning papers will be considered for publication in the international journals once the paper is subjected to standard review procedures.
How to apply
Candidates applying for the Young Researcher Award should send their resume, and a letter of recommendation (from a research adviser for students or a senior faculty member) to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the online application form below.
Online application link: https://www.lexisconferences.com/theoriticalphysics/awards
Thanks & Regards,
Program Manager | Theoretical Physics 2020
WhatsApp chat service: +1(778)381872
Global meet on Theoretical Physics ScienceMIAMI, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA