Young Research Forum, J Phys Res Appl Vol: 3 Issue: 2
Young Researchers Forum: Young Scientist Awards for Optics 2020
Professor, Optical Fiber Cable and Connectivity Solutions (OFS) Fitel LLC, Georgia, USA, E-mail: [email protected]
Keywords: Optics, Fiber laser Technology
Lexis Conferences invites the participants from all over the globe to take part in “12th International Conference on Lasers, Optics & Photonics” during November 23-24, 2020 at Miami, USA. The conference focuses on the theme: “Recent Research and cutting-edge Technologies in Lasers, Optics and Photonics”. Scientific sessions designed for this conference will assist the attendees and participants to learn extremes.
Optics 2020 aims proclaim knowledge and share new ideas amongst the professionals, industrialists and students from research areas of Laser Systems, Optics and Lasers in Medicine, Optoelectronics, Optical Communications and Networking, Advancements in Photonics, Nanophotonics and Biophotonics, Quantum Science and Technology, Technologies in Lasers, Optics and Photonics, Applications and Trends in Optics and Photonics, Fiber Laser Technology, Optical Physics, Optical Fiber, Surface Enhanced Spectroscopy (SES), Optical Metrology to share their research experiences and indulge in interactive discussions and special sessions at the event.
Optics 2020 Conference brings you an immense opportunity to be a part of scientific acceleration to Eminent Scientists/Research Professors in the field of lasers, Optics & photonics, Junior/Senior research fellows in Lasers, Optics & photonics, Students, Directors of Photonics companies, Photonics Engineers, Members of different Lasers, Optics and Photonics associations, world class personalities, young scholars, scientific delegates and young scientists to join in this forum to utilize the expertise and novelties that brings a new era for revolutions in the field of Laser, Optics & Photonics which brings well versed scrutinizers at one place. It provides a platform to have open discussions, knowledge sharing and interactive sessions with field experts at Optics 2020.
Prestigious Award for Young Research’s at Optics 2020 - Discovering New Exploration in Laser, Optics & Photonics Field
Laser, Optics & Photonics Conference Committee is intended to honour prestigious award for talented Young researchers, scientists, Young Investigators, Post-Graduate students, Post-doctoral fellows, Trainees, Junior faculty in recognition of their outstanding contribution towards the conference theme. The Young Scientist Awards make every effort in providing a strong professional development opportunity for early career academicians by meeting experts to exchange and share their experiences on all aspects of Laser, Optics & Photonics.
Young Researches Awards at Optics 2020 for the Nomination: Young Researcher Forum - Outstanding Masters/Ph.D./Post Doctorate thesis work Presentation, only 25 presentations acceptable at the Optics 2020 young research forum.
• Young Scientist Award recongination certificate and memento to the winners.
• Our conferences provide best Platform for your research through oral presentations.
• Learn about career improvement with all the latest technologies by networking.
• Young Scientists will get appropriate and timely information by this Forum.
• Platform for collaboration among young researchers for better development.
• Provide an opportunity for research interaction and established senior investigators across the globe in the field.
• Share the ideas with both eminent researchers and mentors.
• It’s a great privilege for young researchers to learn about the research areas for expanding their research knowledge.
• Young Investigators, Post-Graduate students, Post-doctoral fellows, Trainees, Junior faculty with a minimum of 5 years of research experience
• Presentation must be into scientific sessions of the conference.
• Each Young Researcher / Young Scientist can submit only one paper (as first author or co-author).
• Age limit-Under 35yrs
• All submissions must be in English.
Optics 2020 provides best platform to expand your network, where you can meet scientists, authorities and CROs from around the world. It’s your time to grab the opportunity to join Optics 2020 for promoting your research article and to facilitate prestigious award in all categories. In this fame, we look forward for your contribution and astonishing dedication to make our Optics 2020 more successful.
The prize winning papers will be considered for publication in the international journals once the paper is subjected to standard review procedures
How to apply
Candidates applying for the Young Researcher Award should send their resume, and a letter of recommendation (from a research adviser for students or a senior faculty member) to mailto:[email protected] along with the online application form below.
Online application link: https://www.lexisconferences.com/optics/awards
Email: [email protected]
Phone no: +1-702-508-5200
Whatsapp Chat Service: +44 239 388 0048
MIAMI, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA