Young Research Forum, J Phys Res Appl Vol: 3 Issue: 2
Young Scientist Awards at QUANTUM PHYSICS 2020 for the best researches in Quantum Physics and Nuclear Engineering
Prof. Dr., Firat University, Turkey, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: quantum Physics
Conference Series Conferences proudly announcing Young Researchers Awards with an aim to recognize outstanding achievement and contribution of professionals and researchers in the area of medical, life sciences, physical sciences, health care and engineering.
Young Researchers Presentation is a key session at “6th International conference on Quantum Physics and Nuclear Engineering” which is scheduled during July 27-28, 2020 at London, UK. Quantum Physics 2020 focused on the theme "Advancements and Innovations in Quantum Physics and Nuclear Engineering".
Quantum Physics conference committee will be providing a platform for all talented young researchers, investigators, Post-graduate/Master students, PhD scholars to showcase their current research and innovation.
Major scientific sessions of Quantum Physics conference are Quantum Mechanics, Quantum Field Theory (QFT), Quantum Topology, Quantum Spintronics, Quantum Technology, Quantum Sensing, Quantum Imaging, Atomic, Molecular and Optical Physics, In-depth Quantum Physics, Nuclear Engineering, Power plant Stimulation, Nuclear Decommissioning and Waste Management, Power Plant Technologies, Nuclear Plant Chemistry
Postgraduates/masters student, junior scientist, young faculty member, PhD scholar and Postdoc researchers
Privileges: The Young Scientist Feature is a platform to promote young researchers in their respective area by giving them a chance to present their achievements and future perspectives.
• Acknowledgement as YRF Awardee
• Recognition by providing certificates and memento
• Recognition through website promotion and award page
• Networking opportunity to coordinate with partners around the world
• Publish that particular research paper for free
• All accepted abstracts will automatically be considered for the Award.
• All the presentation will be evaluated at the conference venue
• All the awards will be selected by the judges of the award category
• The awards will be assessed as far as plan and format, intelligence, argumentation and approach, familiarity with past work, engaging quality, message and primary concerns, parity of content visuals, and by and large impression.
• All submissions must be in English
• The topic must fit into scientific sessions of the conference
• Each individual participant is allowed to submit maximum 2 abstracts
• Abstract must be submitted online as per the given abstract template
• Abstracts must be written in Times New Roman and font size will be 12
• Abstract must contain title, name, affiliation, country, speakers biography, recent photograph, image and reference
Conditions of Acceptance:
To receive the award, the awardee must submit the presentation for which the award is given, for publication at the website, along with author permission. Failure to submit the PPT and permission within the designated timeframe will result in forfeiture of award.
Official announcement of the recipients will occur after the completion of conference.
Previous conference Gallery link: