Young Research Forum, J Phys Res Appl Vol: 3 Issue: 2
Young Scientist Awards for Astrophysics 2020 May 25-26, 2020 | Rome, Italy
Professor, Department of Physics, University of Michigan, Michigan, USA, E-mail: email@example.com
Keywords: Astrophysics, Quantum Physics
Lexis Conferences invites the participants from all over the globe to take part in “Global Colloquium on Astrophysics and Particle Physics” during May 25-26, 2020 at Rome, Italy. The conference focuses on the theme: “Innovative era of Astrophysics with the Particles in the universe”. Scientific sessions designed for this conference will assist the attendees and participants to learn extremes.
Astrophysics 2020, the aim of the conference is to bring together researchers and professionals from academia and industry who are active in the study of Astrophysics, Particle Physics, Space Science, Gravitational Physics, Astronomy, Optical Astronomy, Cosmology, Dark Matter and Dark Energy, Astrochemistry and Astrobiology, Plasma Physics and String Theory, Space Missions and Satellite, Nuclear Astrophysics, Higgs Particle Physics, Heavy-ion physics, Electromagnetic Radiation, Galaxies and the Big Bang Theory, Planets and Black holes, Atomic and Molecular Astrophysics, Instrumentation, Quantum Astrophysics.
Astrophysics 2020 Conference brings you an immense opportunity to be a part of scientific acceleration to Astrophysics & Particle Physics Professors, Research Institutes, Research Scientists & Students, Physics associations, Astrophysics researchers, Industrialists, Physicists & Chemists, Aeronautical, Mechanical, Instrumentation & Electrical Engineers, Physics Associations and Societies, young scholars, scientific delegates and young scientists to join in this forum to utilize the expertise and novelties that brings a new era for revolutions in the field of Astrophysics & Particle Physics which brings well versed scrutinizers at one place. It provides a platform to have open discussions, knowledge sharing and interactive sessions with field experts at Astrophysics 2020.
Prestigious Award for Young Research’s at Astrophysics 2020 - Discovering New Exploration in Astrophysics & Particle Physics field
Astrophysics and Particle Physics Conference Committee is intended to honour prestigious award for talented Young researchers, scientists, Young Investigators, Post-Graduate students, Post-doctoral fellows, Trainees, Junior faculty in recognition of their outstanding contribution towards the conference theme. The Young Scientist Awards make every effort in providing a strong professional development opportunity for early career academicians by meeting experts to exchange and share their experiences on all aspects of Astrophysics & Particle Physics.
Young Research’s Awards at Astrophysics 2020 for the Nomination: Young Researcher Forum - Outstanding Masters/Ph.D./Post Doctorate thesis work Presentation, only 25 presentations acceptable at the Astrophysics 2020 young research forum.
• Young Scientist Award recongination certificate and memento to the winners.
• Our conferences provide best Platform for your research through oral presentations.
• Learn about career improvement with all the latest technologies by networking.
• Young Scientists will get appropriate and timely information by this Forum.
• Platform for collaboration among young researchers for better development.
• Provide an opportunity for research interaction and established senior investigators across the globe in the field.
• Share the ideas with both eminent researchers and mentors.
• It’s a great privilege for young researchers to learn about the research areas for expanding their research knowledge.
• Young Investigators, Post-Graduate students, Post-doctoral fellows, Trainees, Junior faculty with a minimum of 5 years of research experience
• Presentation must be into scientific sessions of the conference.
• Each Young Researcher / Young Scientist can submit only one paper (as first author or co-author).
• Age limit-Under 35yrs
• All submissions must be in English.
Astrophysics 2020 provides best platform to expand your network, where you can meet scientists, authorities and CROs from around the world. It’s your time to grab the opportunity to join Astrophysics 2020 for promoting your research article and to facilitate prestigious award in all categories. In this fame, we look forward for your contribution and astonishing dedication to make our Astrophysics 2020 more successful.
The prize winning papers will be considered for publication in the international journals once the paper is subjected to standard review procedures
How to apply
Candidates applying for the Young Researcher Award should send their resume, and a letter of recommendation (from a research adviser for students or a senior faculty member) to mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org along with the online application form below.
Online application link: https://www.lexisconferences.com/astrophysics/abstract
Astrophysics 2020 | Rome, Italy
Whatsapp Chat Service: +44-1847-528003