Journal of Blood Research & Hematologic Diseases

Reach Us +1 850 754 6199
All submissions of the EM system will be redirected to Online Manuscript Submission System. Authors are requested to submit articles directly to Online Manuscript Submission System of respective journal.

About Blood Cells

Blood, a highly specialized tissue, is composed of Blood cells (Haemocyte), produced by hematopoiesis, suspended in Blood plasma. Blood cells are made in Bone Marrow and are categorized into: Red blood cells, White blood cells and Platelets. These together add up to a total 45% of the blood tissue by volume and the remaining 55% is composed of Plasma.

High Impact List of Articles

Share This Page