Covid Potential Implications for Individuals with Substance use Disorders
COVID-19: Potential Implications for Individuals with Substance Use Disorders
Journal of Addictive Behaviors, Therapy & Rehabilitation is pleased to announce a special issue on “COVID-19: Potential Implications for Individuals with Substance Use Disorders”.
According to the World stats & observation that there are more chances that older people will get affected because of Coronavirus. Older people are much vulnerable. The reason is: a) weak immune system and b) in some cases they stay in a nursing or retirement home, or they live in a family with more crowded situations & so there's a greater risk of infection. The elderly are more likely to get Mental health, cognitive health, substance abuse, cardiac disease, diabetes or kidney diseases, psychological disorder which weaken their body’s ability to fight infectious disease. The mortality is directly proportional to their age.
One can take care of elder people in many ways like a limit in-person visits or social distancing. They should provide proper equipment and training to protect from infection control. Encourage family members and friends to talk with them using smartphones or live video chat or others.
With the same purpose our Journal “Journal of Addictive Behaviors, Therapy & Rehabilitation” is announcing Special issue Call for paper on “COVID-19: Potential Implications for Individuals with Substance Use Disorders”. We welcome both solicited and unsolicited submissions that will contribute to this special issue.
- Special issue articles can include both original unpublished research articles and review articles related to the specific theme
- Manuscripts will be accepted for publishing in the special issue only after getting approved by the peer review committee.
- All the articles in special issues should strictly adhere to journal style and formatting.
- Each special issue can be created with 5-7 articles.
- All accepted manuscripts can be submitted online via www.scholarscentral.org/submissions/addictive-behaviors-therapy-rehabilitation.html through an email id to [email protected]
- Submission should be accompanied by a cover letter with reference to the concerned special issue theme.
Please visit Instruction for author’s page to know more about article formatting and guidelines: https://www.scitechnol.com/instructionsforauthors-addictive-behaviors-therapy-rehabilitation.php