Effectiveness of Art-Based Interventions in Reducing Stress among Mental Health Professionals Working in a Shared War Reality
Statement of the Problem:
Mental Health Professionals (MHPs) are a unit among the primary responders to deal with the wants of traumatized folks following exposure to terrorist attacks and war-related stressors. In Southern Israel, MHPs encounter a double exposure to wazr-related trauma as community members and professionals providing service to terror victims. Analysis on MHPs exposed to a shared war reality show that they're subject to inflated emotional pressure, family conflict associate degreed an inflated risk for PTSD and vicarious symptoms. The aim of this study was to look at the effectiveness of associate degree art-based intervention in reducing stress among Israeli MHPs UN agency shared war-related stress with their shoppers throughout operation protecting edge.
Human Mental Disorders:
• There are a unit many various mental disorders, with totally different displays. They're usually characterized by a mix of abnormal thoughts, perceptions, emotions, behavior and relationships with others.
• Mental disorders include: depression, major affective disorder, psychosis and different psychoses, dementia, and biological process disorders together with syndrome.
• There are unit effective methods for preventing mental disorders like depression.
• There are a unit effective treatments for mental disorders and ways that to alleviate the suffering caused by them.
• Access to health care and social services capable of providing treatment and social support is vital. The burden of mental disorders continues to grow with vital impacts on health and major social, human rights and economic consequences all told countries of the globe.