Call for Papers
Journal of Clinical & Experimental Oncology takes pride in announcing a Special Issue entitled “Screening & Early Detection of Cancer; the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly” that would aim to provide a comprehensive experts’ view on strategies in improving the survival ratio from the fatal disease of tumour and malignancy. The aim of the special issue is to present new approaches, protocols, tools and techniques in cancer screening for the diagnosis, treatment and management various types of cancers.
The special issue coined as “Screening and Early detection of Cancer; the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly” invites researchers, academicians, scholars and practitioners to present the cases that would exemplify how and why the cancer screening can be good when presented early, bad if it is ignored and the worst when detected at an advanced stage.
The special issue aims to project insights into importance of Cancer screening in detecting early warning signs of developing Cancers that include types of cancer screening, benefits of diagnostic tools, screening procedures and techniques for better treatment opportunities and clinical outcomes; associated risks and adverse effects.
Special Issue entitled " Screening and early detection of cancer; the good, the bad, and the ugly " has been edited by:
Michael W Retsky, Harvard School of Public Health, USA
*The deadlines can be adjusted for few days based on the special request from the authors.
- Special issue articles can include original, unpublished research articles and reviews related to the specific theme.
- Submission should be accompanied by a cover letter with reference to the concerned special issue topic.
- Manuscripts can be submitted to mail directly at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. An acknowledgment letter will be issued upon successful submission of the manuscript.
- Authors are instructed to review the author guidelines before submission.
- Manuscripts will be accepted for publishing in the Special Issue only after getting approved by the peer review committee [selected by the Guest Editor(s)].