Market Analysis, J Electr Eng Electron Technol Vol: 8 Issue: 3
17th International Conference Materials Science and Engineering
Professor, Bio Spectroscopy Core Research Laboratory, California South University California, USA, E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: Microprocessor,Nano Electronics,Power and Energy system,Sensor Networks,Signal Processing,Wireless Sensor Network,Control Systems,Communication System,Applied Electronics,Antenna and Propagation
Meetings International is announcing Young Scientist Awards through 17th International Conference on Material Science and Engineering (MaterailScience2020) which is scheduled at Singapore City, Singapore during November 25-26, 2020. This MaterialScience2020 focuses on “MATERIALS SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING AS A MULTIDISCIPLINE”.
MaterialScience2020 and upcoming conferences will recognise participants who have significantly added value to the scientific community of environmental science and provide them outstanding Young Scientist Awards. The Young Scientist Award will provide a strong professional development opportunity for young researches by meeting experts to exchange and share their experiences at our international conferences.
MaterialScience2020 focuses mainly on physics, chemistry, and engineering. As such, the sector was long thought-about by tutorial establishments as a sub-field of those connected fields, starting within the Nineteen Forties, materials science began to be additional widely known as a selected and distinct field of science and engineering, and major technical universities around the world created dedicated colleges for its study. It allows the company representatives to exhibit their products and to have meetings with the scientists in order to increase their business opportunities. MaterialScience conference operating committee is providing a platform for all the budding young researchers, young investigators, post-graduate/Master students, PhD. students and trainees to showcase their research and innovation.
Young Scientists, faculty members, post-doctoral fellows, PhD scholars and bright Final Year MSc and M.Phil. Candidates. Persons from Scientific Industry can also participate.
The Young Scientist Feature is a platform to promote young researchers in their respective area by giving them a chance to present their achievements and future perspectives.
• Acknowledgement as YRF Awardee
• Promotion on the conference website, Young Researcher Awards and certificates
• Link on the conference website
• Recognition on Meetings Int. Award Page
• Chances to coordinate with partners around the world
• Research work can be published in the relevant journal without any publication fee
• All presented abstracts will automatically be considered for the Award.
• All the presentation will be evaluated in the conference venue
• All the awards will be selected by the judges of the award category
• The winners of the Young Scientist Award will receive award certificate.
• The awards will be assessed as far as plan and format, intelligence, argumentation and approach, familiarity with past work, engaging quality, message and primary concerns, parity of content visuals, and by and large impression.
• All submissions must be in English.
• The topic must fit into scientific sessions of the conference
• Each individual participant is allowed to submit maximum 2 papers
• Abstract must be submitted online as per the given abstract template
• Abstracts must be written in Times New Roman and font size will be 12
• Abstract must contain title, name, affiliation, country, speakers biography, recent photograph, image and reference
Conditions of Acceptance:
To receive the award, the awardee must submit the presentation for which the award is given, for publication at the website, along with author permission. Failure to submit the PPT and permission within the designated timeframe will result in forfeiture of award.
Official announcement of the recipients will occur after the completion of MaterialScience Conference.
Singapore city, Singapore