Awards 2020, J Trauma Stress Disor Treat Vol: 8 Issue: 4
2019 Annual Meeting Program AwardsTerry M. Rauch
Assistant Secretary of Defence, US Department of Defence, USA, E-mail: [email protected]
Keywords: Emergency Medicine
6th Global summit on Climate Change 2019 which was organized in Amsterdam, Netherland during October 21-22, 2019 has invited all the participants, speakers, students, delegates, sponsors, exhibitors from all over the globe to the conference. These awards were nominated by an inclusive process through Division or Interest Groups. A winner is chosen from the finalists by dedicated award committees. The conference offered emerging scholar awards to outstanding researchers, exceptional graduates or early academicians who have distinctive enthrallment towards the conference themes. The Award strives in providing a strong professional development opportunity for early career academicians—meeting experts in the field, interacting with colleagues from other parts of the world, and creating networks and long-term relations. The 3 categories in which contestants were nominated and announced as winners are:
• Best Keynote Speaker- Khatuna Gigauri, Georgian Institute of Public Affairs (GIPA), Georgia
• Best Organizing Committee Member- Marie T. Benner Independent Consultant on Pro Germany
• Best Speaker - Geoffrey Mukwada University of the Free State, South Africa
• Dwijendra Nath Dwivedi Cracow University of Economics, Poland
Benefits of Attending the Conference:
• Accepted Abstracts will be published in the respective journals and will be labelled with a Digital Object Identification Number (DOI) provided by Cross Ref (Free abstract publishing).
• Speaker and Abstract pages created in Google on your name would get worldwide acknowledgment to your profile and Research.
• The Career Guidance Workshops to the Graduates, Doctorates and Post-Doctoral Fellows, Certificate Accreditation from the Organizing Committee of presentation/ participation.
• Best Poster and Young Researcher Award.
• Symposium by Experts.
• Best platform to develop new partnership & collaborations.
• Network development with both Academia and Business.
This event conjointly gave CME, CPD credits. CME refers to a selected type of continued education (CE) that helps those within the medical field maintain ability and find out about new and developing areas of their field. Through continued Medical Education and continued skilled Development, health care professionals maintain, develop and make sure that they keep their capability to apply safely, effectively and lawfully among their evolving scope of apply.
We also proudly announce our upcoming 7th International Congress on Trauma, Critical Care and Emergency Medicine that is going to be held at Florence, Italy during July 20-21, 2020. You can also nominate any of your colleagues/friends in the below categories through online.
Best keynote speaker, Best organizing committee member, Best thesis, Best poster presenter and Best speaker. Nomination Submissions are to be scrutinized by the Organizing Committee Members for the Conference and the Editorial Board Members of the Associated Journals.
Filing of Nomination does not guarantee the Award each nomination submitted must go through the mentioned scrutiny process. Self-Nominations are also welcomed.
For more information contact: