2020 Conference Announcement, Jrgm Vol: 8 Issue: 3
2020 Conference Announcement: 7th International Conference on Tissue Engineering & Regenerative Medicine
King Fahad Hospital, Al baha Cardiology, P.O. Box 204, Al baha 204, Saudi Arabia, E-mail: email@example.com
Keywords: Environmental Science
2020 Conference Announcement
Regenerative Repair and Medicine is the branch of Science with the study of Regenereation. It is a health-related profession that links medical sciences with chemical sciences and aims to ensure the secure and productive use of pharmaceutical drugs. Pharmacists are the specialist on the drug therapy and are the primary health professionals who enhance the use of medication for the benefit of the patients. Pharmaceutical Sciences is a dynamic and interdisciplinary field that aims to integrate basic principles of Inorganic and organic chemistry, engineering, biochemistry, and biology to understand the optimized drug delivery to the body and translate this integrated understanding into advanced and innovative therapies against human diseases and disorders. Regeneration of organs was an ancient biology field that developed in the eighteenth century from the observations of limb regeneration in some of the lower animals. In the beginning of late twentieth century, a new term “regenerative medicine” was adapted to enhance our understanding of the correlations among various biotechnologies, including the parallel path of tissue engineering and its reliance on three pillars of technology: scaffolds, cells, and growth factors.
Meetings International is announcing Young Scientist Awards through 7th International Conference on Tissue Engineering & Regenerative Medicine (Tissue Engineering 2020) which is scheduled at Macau, China during December 14-15, 2020. This Tissue Engineering 2020 focuses on “Trends, challenge, and leadership in tissue engineering and regenerative medicine”.
Recycling 2020 and upcoming conferences will recognise participants who have significantly added value to the scientific community of environmental science and provide them outstanding Young Scientist Awards. The Young Scientist Award will provide a strong professional development opportunity for young researches by meeting experts to exchange and share their experiences at our international conferences.
Nursing Research conference operating committee is providing a platform for all the budding young researchers, young investigators, post-graduate/Master students, PhD. students and trainees to showcase their research and innovation.
Young Scientists, faculty members, post-doctoral fellows, PhD scholars and bright Final Year MSc and M.Phil. candidates. Persons from Scientific Industry can also participate.
Benefits: The Young Scientist Feature is a platform to promote young researchers in their respective area by giving them a chance to present their achievements and future perspectives.
• Acknowledgement as YRF Awardee
• Promotion on the conference website, Young Researcher Awards and certificates
• Link on the conference website
• Recognition on Meetings Int. Award Page
• Chances to coordinate with partners around the world
• Research work can be published in the relevant journal without any publication fee
• All presented abstracts will automatically be considered for the Award.
• All the presentation will be evaluated in the conference venue
• All the awards will be selected by the judges of the award category
• The winners of the Young Scientist Award will receive award certificate.
• The awards will be assessed as far as plan and format, intelligence, argumentation and approach, familiarity with past work, engaging quality, message and primary concerns, parity of content visuals, and by and large impression.
• All submissions must be in English.
• The topic must fit into scientific sessions of the conference
• Each individual participant is allowed to submit maximum 2 papers
• Abstract must be submitted online as per the given abstract template
• Abstracts must be written in Times New Roman and font size will be 12
• Abstract must contain title, name, affiliation, country, speakers biography, recent photograph, image and reference
Conditions of Acceptance:
To receive the award, the awardee must submit the presentation for which the award is given, for publication at the website, along with author permission. Failure to submit the PPT, and permission within the designated timeframe will result in forfeiture of award.
Official announcement of the recipients will occur after the completion of Tissue Engineering.
Singapore City, Singapore