Young Research Forum, Jcir Vol: 2 Issue: 2
2020 Young Researchers Forum - Young Scientist Awards: Immunology and Vaccinations
Professor & Dean, Faculty of Nursing, University of Calgary, Calgary, Canada, E-mail: [email protected]
Immunology and Vaccinations 2020 invites scholars, researchers, academicians, students and corporate entities across the globe to join at the 32nd Annual Congress on Immunology and Vaccinations. Vaccinations-2020 is during October 30-31, 2020 in Vancouver, Canada. The conference focuses on “Features of most recent advances and developments in Vaccines and Immunization”.
Immunology and Vaccinations is the big conference for the fast-changing world of business and money. It brings together business owners, managers, finance decision makers, and accountancy and bookkeeping professionals to learn, network and explore the latest products and services for their business and career development.
The Immunology and Vaccinations brings together the technology, the people and the experts that will keep you ahead of the exciting changes that are sweeping your profession. Whether you are an accountant or bookkeeper in private practice or a finance manager in a small business, this is the event for you. This is about different and better in data, analytics, decision making, funding and results. It is core to improving the overall performance of your business.
Prestigious Award for Young Research’s at Immunology and Vaccinations 2020 Discovering New Exploration in Natural, Traditional & Alternative Healthcare field
Immunology and Vaccinations Conference Committee is glad to announce “32nd Annual Congress on Immunology and Vaccinations” October 30 -31, 2020 in Vancouver, Canada by focus on the theme: “Features of most recent advances and developments in Vaccines and Immunization” developments are maintaining their momentum. Immunology and Vaccinations program delves into strategic discussions.
Young Research’s Awards Immunology and Vaccinations Conference 2020 for the Nomination: Young Researcher Forum - Outstanding Masters/Ph.D./Post Doctorate thesis work Presentation, only 25 presentations acceptable at the Immunology and Vaccinations 2020 young research forum.
• Young Scientist Award recongination certificate and memento to the winners
• Our conferences provide best Platform for your research through oral presentations.
• Learn about career improvement with all the latest technologies by networking.
• Young Scientists will get appropriate and timely information by this Forum.
• Platform for collaboration among young researchers for better development.
• Provide an opportunity for research interaction and established senior investigators across the globe in the field
• Share the ideas with both eminent researchers and mentors.
• It’s a great privilege for young researchers to learn about the research areas for expanding their research knowledge.
• Young Investigators, Post-Graduate students, Post-doctoral fellows, Trainees, Junior faculty with a minimum of 5 years of research experience
• Presentation must be into scientific sessions of the conference.
• Each Young Researcher / Young Scientist can submit only one paper (as first author or co-author).
• Age limit- Under 35yrs
• All submissions must be in English.
Immunology and Vaccinations 2020 provides best platform to expand your network, where you can meet scientists, authorities and CROs from around the world. It’s your time to grab the opportunity to join Accounting 2020 for promoting your research article and to facilitate prestigious award in all categories. In this fame, we look forward for your contribution and astonishing dedication to make our Immunology and Vaccinations 2020 more successful.
The prize winning papers will be considered for publication in the international journals once the paper is subjected to standard review procedures
How to apply
Candidates applying for the Young Researcher Award should send their resume, and a letter of recommendation (from a research adviser for students or a senior faculty member) to [email protected] along with the online application form below.
Online application link: https://vaccines.conferenceseries.com/young-researchers-forum.php
Program Manager | Immunology and Vaccines 2020
Send mail [email protected]
Phone no: +1-702-508-5200 | WhatsApp No: +1 705- 820-0263.