Market Analysis, Jdtba Vol: 8 Issue: 2
3rd World Biomarkers Summit Market Research
Professor, Department of Pharmacology University of Bologna, Italy, E-mail: email@example.com
The basis of Biomarkers 2020 is to gather eminent personalities and professionals from the sectors of pharmacy, medicine and research sharing similar interests and ideologies regarding prevalent diseases especially in the department of oncology and the ways of mitigations linked. Biomarkers 2020 purposes to bring forth the information regarding new line tech savvy methodologies used in Biomarkers with the applications from nanotech for curbing nightmarish diseases like cancer.
Why to attend Biomarkers 2020?
3rd World Biomarkers Summit invites renowned and experienced personnel hailing from fields like Oncology, Neurology, Epidemiology, Immunology, Nanotechnology, Nutrition, Medicine, Pharmaceuticals. The Conference will be composed of many exciting academic programs including multiple panels, workshops, affinity group lunches, paper presentations, and scientific sessions by professionals. Nonetheless everyone who will be a part of this gets certification for their participation, personal brand establishment and rebuild customer base.
We plan to provide all delegates and high skilled professors with all possible basic amenities and for attendees a source of knowledge regarding all the imminent technologies lined up.
Importance and Scope:
Theme of the conference “Biomarkers As A Future Protagonist” conveys the basic notion we are willing to showcase to the world. Biomarkers 2020 prioritizes the high end technologies used for human welfare and convenience. People from every genre i.e. the highly classified professionals, budding industrialists and young innovators have a great deal in this as they will be having a chance for diversification and global communication. We believe Biomarkers 2020 will come out as an academic exploration and a platform full of public awareness.
Business Value of Biomarkers:
Major market players include Abbott Laboratories, Medtronic, BG Medicine Inc., Hoffmann LA Roche Ltd., Siemens Healthnineers, Nexus-DX, Qiagen N.V., Lifesign LLC
List of universities associated with Biomarkers in Worldwide:
• United Arab Emirates University, UAE
• The University Of Arizona, US
• University of Leicester, UK
• University of Skövde, Sweden
• Technical University of Munich, Germany
• University of Modena and Reggio Emilia, Modena, Italy
List of universities associated with Biomarkers in Italy:
• University of Bergen
• University of Catania
• University of Pisa
• University of Florence
• University of Perugia
• European Institute of Oncology
• University of Cagliari
List of Research centres Worldwide:
• Centre for Individualized Medicine, USA
• CBmed, Austria
• Research Centre on Computational Biomarkers, Germany
• Centre for Biomarker Discovery & Translation, USA
• Manchester Biomedical Research Centre, England
• Allergy and Clinical Immunology Research Group, Belgium
List of Research centres in Italy:
• Centre for Cancer Biomarkers CCBIO
List of Hospitals Worldwide:
• Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, USA
• Hospital Healthcare Europe
• St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, USA
• UK National Health Service
• Charles University and Thomayer Hospital, Prague, Czech Republic.
• Gazi University School of Medicine, Ankara, Turkey.
• Athens Chest Hospital, Athens, Greece
• Erasmus Medical Center, Rotterdam, the Netherlands
List of Hospitals in Italy:
• Bambino Gesù Children's Hospital, Rome
• Asthma and Allergy - Humanitas Research Hospital, Milan
• San Raffaele Hospital, Milan
• Santa Corona Hospital , Savona
• University Hospital, Ferrara
• Ramazzini Hospital, Carpi
• S. Anna University Hospital, Ferrara
• S. G. Moscati Hospital, Avellino
Funding on biomarkers:
Biomarkers Market worth $40.8 Billion by 2018.
Forecast for next 5 years:
Biomarkers are successfully predicting drug efficacy hastily than conventional clinical endpoints. These aids of Biomarker will also be swelling its demand among the end-user industries over the upcoming years. Sectors from oncology to medicine to nanotech, Biomarkers have been spreading its branches all along within these years and plans to have more expansion of territory in the field of science and technology in the future.
Biomarkers hold a latent position for the world of medicine and healthcare. This is the era of technology and every day is a day of new innovation and invention. Expertise increases day by day so as our expectations and lifestyle. We can hope for better tomorrow where we observe early detection possibly not only for cancer but for other diseases also.