2020 Conference Announcement, J Clin Exp Oncol Vol: 8 Issue: 6
Cancer Meet 2020 scheduled to be held during October 26-27, 2020 at San Francisco, USA Conference Announcement on Cancer Meet 2020
Asia Global Goodwill Ambassadors, Singapore Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: Cancer Immunology
2020 Conference Announcement
Hilaris is organizing “Cancer Meet 2020” which is going to be held during October 26-27, 2020 at San Francisco, USA. The theme of the conference is “New Therapeutic Research in Cancer”. The conference will cover the fields related to cancer, its complication and the management. This conference is one of the major events of Conference Series in developing, Cancer Immunology and Immunotherapy, upgrading and teaching cancer and its types like prostate cancer, skin cancer, etc.
Cancer Meet 2020 coordinates towards tending to main issues as well as future strategies of Cancer. This will be the biggest and most encouraging universal gathering where the program incorporates Clinical Oncologists, Registered Nurses, Nurse specialists and the whole restorative group required in patient care, early profession people who wish to learn standards of tumor immunology and immunotherapy well as leaders will come to examine on different parts of challenges, risks and investment opportunities of Cancers. Cancer Meet at San Francisco will manage Cancer Prevention, Diagnosis and Treatment of illnesses of the Organ-related Cancers and its inventive strategies. Cancer Meet will also provide the three days of discussions on techniques and systems identified with administration and quality change of Cancer and in addition to investigate the new thoughts and ideas on worldwide scale and the themes incorporate lung malignancy, bone tumor, blood cancer, cervical tumor, pediatric malignancy, surgical tumor, thyroid malignancy.
• Best poster and young research forum awards are given at the conference.
• This is the best opportunity to reach largest meeting of participants from the cancer community. Distribute information, conduct presentations and meet with current and potential scientists and PhD students.
• Keynote forums by renowned physicians and professors.
• Plenary talks and poster presentations by the participants.
• The meeting gives the best platform for global business and networking opportunities.
Awards for Cancer Meet 2020
• Hilaris scientific service achievement award
• Hilaris research contribution award
• Hilaris emerging researcher award
• Hilaris women scientist award
• Hilaris outstanding speaker award
• Hilaris best poster award (student & faculty)
• Hilaris outstanding student thesis award
• Pediatric Oncologists
• Research Scholars
• Medical Devices Companies
• Software Developing Companies
Scope and Importance
• Cancer Meet 2020 provides a platform that helps authors to share their knowledge with a wider audience and sustains a rapid process for submissions resulting in high quality publications.
• Cancer Meet 2020 will give a best platform for all the oncologists, hematologists, research scholars, students, professors who are working in the field of cancer. Cancer Meet 2020 encourages submissions from researchers based in USA, Europe and Asian countries.
Hilaris wishes to acknowledge with its deep sincere gratitude to all the supporters from the Editorial Board Members of our Open Access Journals, Keynote speakers, Valuable speakers, students, delegates for their contribution to make this event a huge success.
San Francisco, USA