2020 Conference Announcement, J Soil Sci Plant Health Vol: 3 Issue: 1
Conference Announcement on Earth and Planetary Science
Faculty of Civil Engineering, Department of Water Resources Engineering, University of Isfahan, Iran, E-mail: email@example.com
Keywords: Earth & Planetary Science
We’re pleased to bring you exciting news about next year’s “5th International Conference on Earth &
Planetary Science”. Which is going to held on March 16- 17, 2020 at LasVegas USA. We have set a date and location that we hope for the foundation of a productive and enjoyable gathering.
• All accepted abstracts will be published in the respective journals.
• Special privileges on group registrations.
• Chance of b2b meetings
• Opportunity to organize workshop/symposia
• Best poster and young researcher awards
• Best Key Note Speaker awards
• Best Organising Committee Member awards
• Best Speaker awards
Planetology, Cosmo-chemistry, Atmospheric science, Glaciology and Hydrology, Space Physics and Astrobiology, Environmental Science, Natural Hazards, Geosciences and Geology, Marine Sciences
The entire accepted abstract will be published with our supporting journal expert opinion on environmental biology. For manuscript publication with our supporting journal contact us further.
About city (Las Vegas)
• Officially the City of Las Vegas and often known simply as Vegas, is the 28th-most populated city in the United States, the most populated city in the state of Nevada, and the county seat of Clark County. The city anchors the Las Vegas Valley metropolitan area and is the largest city within the greater Mojave Desert. Las Vegas is an internationally renowned major resort city, known primarily for its gambling, shopping, fine dining, entertainment, and nightlife. The Las Vegas Valley as a whole serves as the leading financial, commercial, and cultural center for Nevada.
• Efficiently people getting more awareness about Earth Science is becoming increasingly more important and it is estimated that the worldwide recycling equipment and machinery market will exceed US$ 1.2 billion (EUR 1.05 billion) by 2025. Baler presses will dominate the machinery landscape with a 30% share in the overall recycling equipment and machinery market, according to the report. Analysts anticipate that metal baling will record a compound annual growth rate of 5.7% over 2018-2025, with a target revenue of US$ 390 million by 2025. Meanwhile, the plastic recycling equipment and machinery sector is expected to witness ‘significant gains’ over the coming eight years. This niche market will see a year-on-year growth rate of 6.3% during the 2018- 2025 periods, with target revenue of US$ 470.
Past Conference report 2019
Meetings International successfully anchored its leading "3rd International conference on Earth Science & Climate change" slated on Toronto, Canada April 15-16, 2019.
Earth Science 2019 is distinguished with the attendance of editorial board members of supported journals, scientists, young and brilliant researchers, business delegates and talented student communities representing more than 25 countries, who made this conference rewarding and fecund.
Our 3rd International conference on Earth Science& Climate Change was based on the theme “significance of tracking the planetary transformation and earth science” which has encrusted the below-The conference was initiated and embarked with an opening ceremony followed by a series of lectures delivered by members of the Keynote forum and Speakers. The peerless people who promulgated the theme with their exquisite talks were:
• Barry E. DiGregorio, Buckingham University,USA
• Martin Bush, University of Sheffield,Canada
• Enayet Karim, Global Economist Forum,United Kingdom
• Manuel Malaver, Maritime University of the Caribbean, Venezuela
• Paulo Favas,University of Montes e Alto Douro,Portugal
Meetings International wishes to acknowledge with its deep sincere gratitude to all the supporters from the editorial board members of our open access journals, keynote speakers, honourable guests, valuable speakers, poster presenters, students, delegates and special thanks to the media partners for their promotion to make this event a huge success.
Las Vegas, USA.
Conference Manager | Earth Science 2020
WhatsApp: +65 31080483
• Expert Opinion on Environmental Biology
• Journal of Soil Science & Plant Health
• Geoinformatics & Geostatistics: An Overview
• Biodiversity Management & Forestry
Las Vegas, USA