Young Research Forum, J Clin Exp Oncol Vol: 8 Issue: 5
Young Research Forum- Young Scientist Award at cancer 2020
Dr. Alain L. Fymat
Professor, International Institute of Medicine and Science, California, USA E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: Clinical oncology
Young Research Forum
Meetings International is announcing Young Scientist Awards through 5th International Summit on Cancer Research and Diagnosis (Cancer 2020) which is scheduled at Paris, France during March 02-03, 2020. This Cancer 2020 focuses on “Cancer Research and Diagnosis”.
Cancer 2020 and upcoming conferences will recognise participants to summit will work as a discussion point for researchers and experts from all around the world to discuss the cause, effect, prevention as well as the future roadmap of a cancer free society. The Young Scientist Award will provide a strong professional development opportunity for young researches by meeting experts to exchange and share their experiences at our international conferences.
Cancer 2020 focuses mainly on Cancer Symptoms and Stages Cancer Diagnosis and Imaging, Radiology and Imaging in Cancer, Cancer Immunology, Clinical Trail and Research, Targeted Cancer Therapy, Cancer Prevention and Care. Cancer conference will be a platform for plenary speakers, Keynote speakers, Invited speakers and Young Researchers as well as for the youth generation. The summit will work as a discussion point for researchers and experts from all around the world to discuss the cause, effect, prevention as well as the future roadmap of a cancer free society.
Plenary speakers, Keynote speakers, Invited speakers and Young Researchers as well as for the youth generation .Persons from Scientific Industry can also participatBenefits: The Young Scientist Feature is a platform to promote young researchers in their respective area by giving them a chance to present their achievements and future perspectives.
• Acknowledgement as YRF Awardee
• Promotion on the conference website, Young Researcher Awards and certificates
• Link on the conference website
• Recognition on Meetings Int. Award Page
• Chances to coordinate with partners around the world
• Research work can be published in the relevant journal without any publication fee
• All presented abstracts will automatically be considered for the Award.
• All the presentation will be evaluated in the conference venue
• All the awards will be selected by the judges of the award category
• The winners of the Young Scientist Award will receive award certificate.
• The awards will be assessed as far as plan and format, intelligence, argumentation and approach, familiarity with past work, engaging quality, message and primary concerns, parity of content visuals, and by and large impression.
• All submissions must be in English.
• The topic must fit into scientific sessions of the conference
• Each individual participant is allowed to submit maximum 2 papers
• Abstract must be submitted online as per the given abstract template
• Abstracts must be written in Times New Roman and font size will be 12
• Abstract must contain title, name, affiliation, country, speakers biography, recent photograph, image and reference
Conditions of Acceptance:
To receive the award, the awardee must submit the presentation for which the award is given, for publication at the website, along with author permission. Failure to submit the PPT, and permission within the designated timeframe will result in forfeiture of award.
Official announcement of the recipients will occur after the completion of Cancer 2020 Conference.