Young Research Forum, J Virol Antivir Res Vol: 8 Issue: 1
Young Researchers Forum - Young Scientist Awards Bacterial Diseases 2020
Robert O Young
CEO of Miracle Centre, USA. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: Bacterial Diseases
Young Research Forum
Prestigious Award for Young Research’s at Bacterial Diseases 2020 - Discovering New Exploration in Infectious Diseases field
Bacterial Diseases Conference Committee is glad to announce “3rd Annual Congress on Bacterial, Viral and Infectious Diseases” during April 27-28, 2020 in Istanbul, Turkey by focus on the theme: “Recent investigation and Improving Access in the treatment of infectious diseases”
Bacterial Diseases 2020 developments are maintaining their momentum. Bacterial Diseases Conference program delves into strategic discussions. Bacterial diseases 2020 are a global platform for researches that afford a new discovery into microbiology, Clinical diagnostics of Bacterial, Viral and Infectious diseases. It also provides a platform to discuss on latest diseases on bacteria and virus. Bacterial Diseases meeting 2020 is hosting presentation of prominent journals and discussion on Bacteriology and Virology. The Organising Committee Member can also invite the young researchers to summit their latest scientific researches for poster session. Bacterial diseases congress 2020 will provide an international platform for discussion and representing their views on present and future challenges in various infectious diseases, latest diagnosis methods and modern treatments. It gives an opportunity to the young to represent their thought regarding the vaccines in bacteriology, vaccines in virology and the techniques regarding this.
Bacterial Diseases 2020 Young Scientist Awards:
Bacterial Diseases Conference Committee is intended to honour prestigious award for talented Young researchers, scientists, Young Investigators, Post-Graduate students, Post-doctoral fellows, Trainees, Junior faculty in recognition of their outstanding contribution towards the conference theme. The Young Scientist Awards make every effort in providing a strong professional development opportunity for early career academicians by meeting experts to exchange and share their experiences on all aspects of Bacterial Diseases.
Young Research’s Awards at Bacterial Diseases 2020 for the Nomination: Young Researcher Forum - Outstanding Masters/Ph.D./Post Doctorate thesis work Presentation, only 25 presentations acceptable at the Bacterial Diseases 2020 young research forum.
Submit your proposals: Bacterial Diseases 2020
Last date for Initial application December 30, 2019 – $399
Last date for Initial application January 30, 2020– $499
Last date for Initial application February 28, 2020 – $599
• Young Scientist Award recongination certificate and memento to the winners
• Our conferences provide best Platform for your research through oral presentations.
• Learn about career improvement with all the latest technologies by networking.
• Young Scientists will get appropriate and timely information by this Forum.
• Platform for collaboration among young researchers for better development.
• Provide an opportunity for research interaction and established senior investigators across the globe in the field
• Share the ideas with both eminent researchers and mentors.
• It’s a great privilege for young researchers to learn about the research areas for expanding their research knowledge.
• Young Investigators, Post-Graduate students, Post-doctoral fellows, Trainees, Junior faculty with a minimum of 5 years of research experience
• Presentation must be into scientific sessions of the conference.
• Each Young Researcher / Young Scientist can submit only one paper (as first author or co-author).
• Age limit- Under 35yrs
• All submissions must be in English.
Bacterial Diseases 2020 provides best platform to expand your network, where you can meet scientists, authorities and CROs from around the world. It’s your time to grab the opportunity to join Bacterial Diseases 2020 for promoting your research article and to facilitate prestigious award in all categories. In this fame, we look forward for your contribution and astonishing dedication to make our Bacterial Diseases 2020 more successful
Shelley Walton Program Manager | Bacterial Diseases 2020 Email: email@example.com Contact no.: +447723584573