Young Research Forum, J Regen Med Vol: 8 Issue: 5
Young Researchers Forum - Young Scientist Awards Cancer Research 2020Tariq Enver
Professor, UCL Cancer Institute,UK, .E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: Cancer Research
Young Research Forum
Cancer Research 2020 invites scholars, researchers, academicians, students and corporate entities across the globe to join at the World Cancer Research Conference (Cancer Research-2020) during Oct 19-20, 2020 in San Francisco, USA. The conference focuses on “Cancer in a New Way: Innovations, Prevention, Diagnosis and Care"
Cancer Research, conference is the premier educational & scientific event for Health care professionals who provide treatment and care in the areas of Oncology and Academic Researchers who conducts research work and trails for the human welfare. This meeting on oncology brings together the best brightest in the specialty of cancer to learn share the latest research and practice innovations in the treatment of cancer.
Cancer Research mainly focuses on the latest and exciting innovations in every area of Oncology, Gynaecologic Cancer, and Epidemiology of Women Cancer, Prognosis, Pathophysiology in Breast Cancer, Nursing Care in Radiation Oncology, Advances in Stem Cell Biology, Nursing Care in Radiation Oncology, Breast Cancer and Women’s Health etc.,
Cancer Research Conference brings you an immense opportunity to be a part of scientific acceleration to Health Professionals, Healthcare Professionals, Nurse Practitioners, Healthcare Administrators, Physicians, Healthcare Associations and Societies, Healthcare Universities, world class personalities, young scholars, scientific delegates and young scientists to join in this forum to utilize the expertise and novelties that brings a new era for revolutions in the field of Oncology which brings well versed scrutinizers at one place. It provides a platform to have open discussions, knowledge sharing and interactive sessions with field experts at Cancer Research 2020.
Prestigious Award for Young Research’s at Cancer Research 2020- Cancer in a New Way: Innovations, Prevention, Diagnosis and Care
Advances in Cancer Research 2020 Conference Committee is intended to honour prestigious award for talented Young researchers, scientists, Young Investigators, Post-Graduate students, Post-doctoral fellows, Trainees, Junior faculty in recognition of their outstanding contribution towards the conference theme. The Young Scientist Awards make every effort in providing a strong professional development. experts to exchange and share their experiences on all aspects of Oncology.
Young Research’s Awards at Cancer Research 2020 for the Nomination: Young Researcher Forum - Outstanding Masters/Ph.D./Post Doctorate thesis work Presentation, only 25 presentations acceptable at the Cancer Research 2020 young research forum.
• Young Scientist Award recongination certificate and memento to the winners
• Our conferences provide best Platform for your research through oral presentations.
• Learn about career improvement with all the latest technologies by networking.
• Young Scientists will get appropriate and timely information by this Forum.
• Platform for collaboration among young researchers for better development.
• Provide an opportunity for research interaction and established senior investigators across the globe in the field
• Share the ideas with both eminent researchers and mentors.
• It’s a great privilege for young researchers to learn about the research areas for expanding their research knowledge.
• Young Investigators, Post-Graduate students, Post-doctoral fellows, Trainees, Junior faculty with a minimum of 5 years of research experience
• Presentation must be into scientific sessions of the conference.
• Each Young Researcher / Young Scientist can submit only one paper (as first author or co-author).
• Age limit- Under 35yrs
• All submissions must be in English.
Cancer Research 2020 provides best platform to expand your network, where you can meet scientists, authorities and CROs from around the world. It’s your time to grab the opportunity to join Cancer Research 2020 for promoting your research article and to facilitate prestigious award in all categories. In this fame, we look forward for your contribution and astonishing dedication to make our Cancer Research 2020 more successful.
The prize winning papers will be considered for publication in the international journals once the paper is subjected to standard review procedures.
How to apply
Candidates applying for the Young Researcher Award should send their resume, and a letter of recommendation (from a research adviser for students or a senior faculty member) to email@example.com along with the online application form below.
Online application link: https://www.lexisconferences.com/cancerresearch/awards
Program Manager | World Cancer 2020
Send mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone no: +1-702-508-5200 | WhatsApp No: +44 239-388-0048
San Francisco, USA