Young Research Forum, J Clin Exp Oncol Vol: 8 Issue: 6
Young Researchers Forum: Young Scientist Awards for Clinical Oncology 2020
Professor, Division of Maternal-Fetal Medicine, University of Alabama School of Medicine, Birmingham, Alabama, USA, E-mail: email@example.com
Keywords: Clinical Oncology
Young Research Forum
Lexis Conferences invites the participants from all over the globe to take part in “Global Meet on Clinical Oncology” during October 30-31, 2020 at Chicago, USA. The conference focuses on the theme: “Emerging techniques, discoveries and innovations in the field of Clinical Oncology”. Scientific sessions designed for this conference will assist the attendees and participants to learn extremes.
Clinical Oncology 2020 aims proclaim knowledge and share new ideas amongst the professionals, industrialists and students from research areas of Cell therapy, Clinical Oncology, Medical Oncology, Paediatric Oncology, ocular oncology, cancer Therapies, and Surgical oncology to share their research experiences and indulge in interactive discussions and special sessions at the event.
Clinical oncology 2020 Conference brings you an immense opportunity to be a part of scientific acceleration to Eminent Scientists/Research Professors in the field of Clinical Oncology, Cancer therapies, Junior/Senior research fellows in Clinical Oncology and cancer therapies Students, Directors of Immunology companies, Pharma Company Member, Members of different Cell therapy, cancer Therapies, Surgical oncology & Cancer Oncology associations, world class personalities, young scholars, scientific delegates and young scientists to join in this forum to utilize the expertise and novelties that brings a new era for revolutions in the field of cytology which brings well versed scrutinizers at one place. It provides a platform to have open discussions, knowledge sharing and interactive sessions with field experts at Clinical Oncology 2020.
Prestigious Award for Young Research’s at Clinical Oncology 2020 - Discovering the Innovation trends of Clinical Oncology
Clinical Oncology Conference Committee is intended to honour prestigious award for talented Young researchers, scientists, Young Investigators, Post-Graduate students, Post-doctoral fellows, Trainees, Junior faculty in recognition of their outstanding contribution towards the conference theme. The Young Scientist Awards make every effort in providing a strong professional development opportunity for early career academicians by meeting experts to exchange and share their experiences on all aspects of Clinical Oncology Young Researches Awards at Clinical Oncology 2020 for the Nomination: Young Researcher Forum - Outstanding Masters/Ph.D./Post Doctorate thesis work Presentation, only 25 presentations acceptable at the Clinical Oncology2 020 young research forum.
• Young Scientist Award recognition certificate and memento to the winners.
• Our conferences provide best Platform for your research through oral presentations.
• Learn about career improvement with all the latest technologies by networking.
• Young Scientists will get appropriate and timely information by this Forum.
• Platform for collaboration among young researchers for better development.
• Provide an opportunity for research interaction and established senior investigators across the globe in the field.
• Share the ideas with both eminent researchers and mentors.
• It’s a great privilege for young researchers to learn about the research areas for expanding their research knowledge.
• Young Investigators, Post-Graduate students, Post-doctoral fellows, Trainees, Junior faculty with a minimum of 5 years of research experience
•Presentation must be into scientific sessions of the conference.
• Each Young Researcher / Young Scientist can submit only one paper (as first author or co-author).
• Age limit-Under 35yrs
•All submissions must be in English.
Clinical Oncology 2020 provides best platform to expand your network, where you can meet scientists, authorities and CROs from around the world. It’s your time to grab the opportunity to join Clinical Oncology 2020 for promoting your research article and to facilitate prestigious award in all categories. In this fame, we look forward for your contribution and astonishing dedication to make our Clinical Oncology 2020 more successful.
The prize winning papers will be considered for publication in the international journals once the paper is subjected to standard review procedures.
Chicago, United States of America