Young Research Forum, J Clin Exp Oncol Vol: 8 Issue: 5
Young Researchers Forum: Young Scientist Awards for Clinical Oncology 2020
Mitchell Eric Horwit
Professor, Department of Medicine, Duke University School of Medicine,USA, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: Clinical Oncology, Hematology
Young Research Forum
Lexis Conferences invites the participants from all over the globe to take part in “Global Meet on Clinical Oncology and Hematology” during November 23-24, 2020 at Miami, USA. The conference focuses on the theme: “Emerging techniques, discoveries and innovations in the field of Clinical Oncology and Hematology”. Scientific sessions designed for this conference will assist the attendees and participants to learn extremes.
Clinical Oncology 2020 aims to bring together the pioneers in both basic and translational cancer research and cover the research studies, fundamentals of Cell Therapy, Clinical Oncology, Gynecologic Oncology, Hematological Disorders, Leukocytes and Hematopoiesis, Ocular Oncology, Sickle Cell Disease, Thrombosis and Vascular Biology, Multiple Myeloma, Interventional Oncology, Hemostasis, Allergooncology, Acute Leukaemia and Myelodysplastic Syndrome, Anaemia and Coagulation, Cord Blood Transplantation, Medical Oncology, Pediatric Oncology, Radiation Oncology, Multiple Myeloma, Hypercoagulability, Leukocytes and Hematopoiesis, Surgical Oncology, Platelet Physiology and Function.
Clinical Oncology 2020 Conference brings you an immense opportunity to be a part of scientific acceleration to Clinical organizations, Pharmaceutical researchers, Computational Bioinformaticians, Educational institutes, Surgical Cancer Researchers, Translational Oncologists, Practicing cancer biologists in training, world class personalities, young scholars, scientific delegates and young scientists to join in this forum to utilize the expertise and novelties that brings a new era for revolutions in the field of Clinical Oncology and Hematology which brings well versed scrutinizers at one place. It provides a platform to have open discussions, knowledge sharing and interactive sessions with field experts at Clinical Oncology 2020.
Prestigious Award for Young Research’s at Clinical Oncology 2020- Discovering New Exploration in Oncology field
Oncology & Cancer Conference Committee is intended to honour prestigious award for talented Young researchers, scientists, Young Investigators, Post-Graduate students, Post-doctoral fellows, Trainees, Junior faculty in recognition of their outstanding contribution towards the conference theme. The Young Scientist Awards make every effort in providing a strong professional development opportunity for early career academicians by meeting experts to exchange and share their experiences on all aspects of Oncology.
Young Research’s Awards at Clinical Oncology 2020 for the Nomination: Young Researcher Forum - Outstanding Masters/Ph.D./Post Doctorate thesis work Presentation, only 25 presentations acceptable at the Clinical Oncology 2020 young research forum.
• Young Scientist Award recongination certificate and memento to the winners.
• Our conferences provide best Platform for your research through oral presentations.
• Learn about career improvement with all the latest technologies by networking.
• Young Scientists will get appropriate and timely information by this Forum.
• Platform for collaboration among young researchers for better development.
• Provide an opportunity for research interaction and established senior investigators across the globe in the field.
• Share the ideas with both eminent researchers and mentors.
• It’s a great privilege for young researchers to learn about the research areas for expanding their research knowledge.
• Young Investigators, Post-Graduate students, Post-doctoral fellows, Trainees, Junior faculty with a minimum of 5 years of research experience
• Presentation must be into scientific sessions of the conference.
• Each Young Researcher / Young Scientist can submit only one paper (as first author or co-author).
• Age limit-Under 35yrs
• All submissions must be in English.
Clinical Oncology 2020 provides best platform to expand your network, where you can meet scientists, authorities and CROs from around the world. It’s your time to grab the opportunity to join Clinical Oncology 2020 for promoting your research article and to facilitate prestigious award in all categories. In this fame, we look forward for your contribution and astonishing dedication to make our Clinical Oncology 2020 more successful.
The prize winning papers will be considered for publication in the international journals once the paper is subjected to standard review procedures.