Editorial, J Health Inform Manag Vol: 4 Issue: 2
Young Scientist Awards & Best Poster Awards at Medical Informatics and Telemedicine Conference 2020
National Projects Director Egypt ICT Trust Fund Acting Head of the Central Division for Community Development Ministry of Communications and Information Technology Giza., E-mail: [email protected]
Keywords: Electronic Health Records
Conferences Series LLC take great pleasure in inviting the scientific community across the globe to the 8th International Conference on Medical Informatics & Telemedicine during July 27-28, 2020 at Zurich, Switzerland. This meeting will explore advances in the Medical Informatics and Telemedicine.
The conference will serve as a platform to bring together young scientist, leading scientists, researchers, organizations and all representatives of company sectors with different specialities such as Medical Informatics Professionals and Telemedicine Professionals. This event is an open forum specifically dedicated for young investigators (i.e. students, PhD candidates and early stage postdocs) working in all fields in the broader area of Medical Informatics and Telemedicine. This forum will not only discuss state-of-the-art science to broaden the scientific knowledge of the participants but allow the young researchers to benefit as well from several specifically designed interactive sessions to advance their own career/ research. In particular, the forum aims to foster the spirit of teamwork among the participants, providing the opportunity to network globally and to establish own professional networks.
The conference will acknowledges those participants and organizations that have remarkably added to the value to scientific community by awarding Young Scientist Awards and Best Poster Awards. Awards provide an opportunity to the participants like outstanding researchers, exceptional graduates or early academicians and organizations to showcase their best research and projects to the world related to the conference theme.
Young Researchers Forum- Young Scientist Awards
The Award is given to individuals in recognition of excellent performance in terms of scientific publications or presentations during the early stage of their scientific career. It also recognizes who have collectively made unique and significant contributions to the scientific community related to the conference theme. It also provide platform to professional networking with researchers of similar interest from others part of the world and also encourage the participants in taking active part in the International Science platform to sharpen their skills and knowledgebase. The aim of these Award is to inspire, to identify the marvellous work and bring together the participants such as Master/ Ph.D./Post Doctorate and to in the area of Medical Informatics and Telemedicine.
Guidelines for Young Researchers Forum- Young Scientist Awards
• Showcase your research through oral presentations.
• Learn about career development and the latest research tools and technologies in your field.
• The forum will provide an opportunity for collegial interaction with other young investigators and established senior investigators across the globe.
• Young Scientist (e.g. Post-Graduate students, Post-doctoral fellows, Trainees, junior faculty) are the focus of this event.
• Each individual participant is allowed to submit only one or two paper, it must include at least one co-author (Guide ,Professor)
• None of the authors should have senior position or faculty position.
• Participants should be below the age of 35 years.
Best Poster Presentation – Best Poster Awards, Medical Informatics and Telemedicine
The Best Poster Award is meant to encourage students in taking active part in the International Science platform to sharpen their skills and knowledgebase. This Award is to highlight good quality posters presented at the Annual Meetings. The Award will be given to the best students, PhD candidates and early stage postdocs. It rewards a combination of excellent research, innovation, and presentation. As the goal of this poster award is to foster the clear communication of scientific content also to non-specialists of the presented topic, the emphasis of the evaluation will be put on the attractiveness of the graphical representation and on the clarity of the text. Only posters which satisfy the communication criteria will be taken into consideration for the evaluation from a scientific point of view.
Guidelines for Best Poster Presentation – Best Poster Awards Benefits
• This award will be provided to participants like student and recent graduates to present their original real-time work and share their views and aspects related to the theme of the conference.
• Award should motivate participants to strive to realize their full potential which could in turn be beneficial to the field as whole.
• This competition is open to all students (Graduates, Post Graduates and Research Scholars).
• Abstracts have to be submitted through online or by email. Shortlisted abstracts for the competition will be intimated through email and those will be displayed on the website as well.
• If the registered author/poster presenter is unable to attend the conference he/she may send a substitute who can be a co-author (or) any member from the same institution. If the winner is a substitute, he/she will be awarded and not the registered author/contestant.
• The judgment will be done by Board of Jury.
• You will be given about 8-10 minutes to present your poster including questions and answers. Judges may pose questions during the evaluation of the poster.
• The winners will be announced at the closing ceremony of the conference. The decision of the winner will be withdrawn if the winner/winners is/are not present at the time of announcement.