Call for Papers
Journal of Applied Bioinformatics & Computational Biology introduces its first Special Issue on “Microarray DATA Analysis: Technique and Application:” and the special issue is intended to encourage scientists and scholars to publish the most advancing and pivotal research in the field of Microarray Data Analysis: Techniques and Application.
Topics of interest include but are not limited to the following:
- Novel Techniques of Microarray
- Types of DNA microarray
- Experiments on Microarray
- Application of Microarray
- Special issue articles can include original, unpublished research articles and reviews related to the specific theme.
- Submission should be accompanied by a cover letter with reference to the concerned special issue topic.
- Manuscripts can be submitted via Online Submission System or sent to mail directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. An acknowledgment letter will be issued upon successful submission of the manuscript.
- Authors are instructed to review the author guidelines before submission.
- Manuscripts will be accepted for publishing in the Special Issue only after getting approved by the peer review committee [selected by the Guest Editor(s)].
Deadline for submission: October 30th, 2017