Call for Papers
To assess the current knowledge in the field of Geriatric Otolaryngology and to address the achieved developments, The Journal of Otology & Rhinology (JOR) has devoted its fourth special issue of the year to “Geriatric Otolaryngology”.
This special issue is intended to address various aspects of geriatric otolaryngology as well as to highlight a few key areas such as
- Aid for the hearing impaired.
- What’s new in the care of the frail with balance disorders?
- Strategies for end of life aid to patients with advanced, recurrent head and neck cancer.
JOR invites the eminent scholars and experts in the field of Otorhinolaryngology to share their thoughts through their research works in the form of Original Research Articles, Reviews, Commentaries, Case Reports, Short Notes, Rapid and/ or Short Communications etc.
- Special issue articles can include original, unpublished research articles and reviews related to the specific theme.
- Submission should be accompanied by a cover letter with reference to the concerned special issue topic.
- Manuscripts can be submitted via Editorial Manager System or E-mail us directly at [email protected]. An acknowledgment letter will be issued upon successful submission of the manuscript.
- Authors are instructed to review the author guidelines before submission.
- Manuscripts will be accepted for publishing in the Special Issue only after getting approved by the peer review committee [selected by the Guest Editor(s)].
Deadline for submission:
- June 30th, 2016