Call for Papers
Dental Health: Current Research (DHCR) is delighted to announce its forthcoming Special Issue on- Regenerative Endodontic: Saving Teeth with Stem Cells
The aim of this special issue is to provide a platform to discuss and present aspects and feasibility of the regenerative therapy.
Submitted original papers and reviews should contribute to the understanding, development and application of all key aspects of the following domains:
- Where human dental stem cells are found
- How many kinds of human dental stem cells are isolated and characterized
- Their collection, isolation and preservation
- How obtain a sufficient number of autogenously cells
- The possibility to expand in vitro the isolated cells
- The maintaining of their phenotype in vitro
- The possibility to recover stem cells from other sources and stimulate the odontogenic differentiation
- The existence of tooth stem cell banking
- Scaffolds to guide and support tissue regeneration
- Growth factors to induce stem cells to achieve specific differentiation
- Growth factors safety, quantity and time of delivery
- Vascularization and formation of dentin during the pulp regeneration
Dental Health: Current Research invites all the experts in the field of Regenerative Endodontic for contributions and to share their thoughts through their publications. Original Research Articles, Reviews, Commentaries, Case Reports, Short Notes, Rapid and/ or Short Communications are welcomed
Special Issue entitled " Regenerative Endodontic: Saving Teeth with Stem Cells " has been edited by:
Handling Editor: Dr. Francesco Piva (Executive Editor)
- Special issue articles can include original, unpublished research articles and reviews related to the specific theme.
- Submission should be accompanied by a cover letter with reference to the concerned special issue topic.
- Manuscripts can be submitted via Online Submission System or sent to mail directly at dentalhea[email protected]. An acknowledgment letter will be issued upon successful submission of the manuscript.
- Authors are instructed to review the author guidelines before submission.
- Manuscripts will be accepted for publishing in the Special Issue only after getting approved by the peer review committee selected by the Guest Editor(s).
Dead line for Submission: July 10, 2017