Young Research Forum, Arch Clin Pathol Vol: 2 Issue: 2
14th International Conference on Pathology and Laboratory Medicine
Designation: Ass. Prof of Toxicology Department: Faculty of Medicine University: Mansoura University Country: Egypt, E-mail: [email protected]
Keywords: Anatomical Pathology, Clinical Chemistry
Young Researchers Forum - Young Scientist Awards Pathology Meetings 2020
14th International Conference on Pathology and Laboratory Medicine
London, UK | March 02-03, 2020
Main Journal: Journal of Clinical and Experimental Pathology
Supporting journal: Clinics in Laboratory Medicine, Journal of Molecular and Genetic Medicine
After gaining a very favourable outcome out of the past conference in the Laboratory Medicine Conference series, CME accredited - 14th International Conference on Pathology and Laboratory Medicine – Pathology Meetings 2020, Conference Series takes all the pride in announcing the Upcoming Conference in the successful series of Pathology Conferences.
Pathology Meetings 2020 - The two-day gathering of world-renowned researchers, surgeons, experts and practitioners of Clinics, Therapeutics, Diagnostics, Advanced Nursing Practices, Artificial Intelligence & Robotics, Forensics, Drug Designing and all the other diversified fields in Pathology field is scheduled on March 02-03, 2020 in London, UK.
The 14th International Conference on Pathology and Laboratory Medicine – Pathology Meetings 2020 is going to happen on the 02nd and 03rd March, 2020 in London, UK. Pathology Meetings 2020 desires at integrating all the renowned Laboratory Specialists, Researchers and Doctors, Medical professionals, Fellowship holders, Residents, Pharmaceutical industries and Healthcare industries in the field of Laboratory Medicine and Pathology. The objective of this conference is to gather like-minded coteries to facilitate the flow of ideas, thoughts, suggestions and motivations
This Pathology and Laboratory Medicine Conference runs on the theme “Recent advancements and Innovations in Pathology and Laboratory Medicine”, which concedes that Pathology Meetings 2020 will act as a platform for exploring the novelties in the field of medicine and pathology. In this gathering, the breakthroughs related to medicine and pathology are about to be deliberated and cognizance of the treatments is to be shared.
Prestigious Award for Young Research’s at Pathology Meetings 2020 - Discovering New Exploration in Pathology field
Pathology Conference Committee is glad to announce “14th International Conference on Pathology and Laboratory Medicine” March 02 - 03, 2020 in London, UK by focus on the theme: “Pathology” Pathology Meetings 2020 developments are maintaining their momentum. Pathology Conference program delves into strategic discussions.
Pathology Meetings 2020 Young Scientist Awards:
Pathology Conference Committee is intended to honour prestigious award for talented Young researchers, scientists, Young Investigators, Post-Graduate students, Post-doctoral fellows, Trainees, Junior faculty in recognition of their outstanding contribution towards the conference theme. The Young Scientist Awards make every effort in providing a strong professional development opportunity for early career academicians by meeting experts to exchange and share their experiences on all aspects of Pathology.
Young Research’s Awards at Pathology Meetings 2020 for the Nomination: Young Researcher Forum - Outstanding Masters/Ph.D./Post Doctorate thesis work Presentation, only 25 presentations acceptable at the Pathology Meetings 2020 young research forum.
Guidelines for Young Researchers Forum
• Young Scientist Award recognition certificate and memento to the winners.
• Our conferences provide best Platform for your research through oral presentations.
• Learn about career improvement with all the latest technologies by networking.
• Young Scientists will get appropriate and timely information by this Forum.
• Platform for collaboration among young researchers for better development.
• Provide an opportunity for research interaction and established senior investigators across the globe in the field.
• Share the ideas with both eminent researchers and mentors.
• It’s a great privilege for young researchers to learn about the research areas for expanding their research knowledge..
• Young Investigators, Post-Graduate students, Post-doctoral fellows, Trainees, Junior faculty with a minimum of 5 years of research experience
• Presentation must be into scientific sessions of the conference.
• Each Young Researcher / Young Scientist can submit only one paper (as first author or co-author).
• Age limit-Under 35yrs
• All submissions must be in English.
Criteria for Selection
• Showcase your research through oral presentations.
• Learn about career development and the latest research tools and technologies in your field.
• This forum will give pertinent and timely information to those who conduct research and those who use and benefit from research.
• Develop a foundation for collaboration among young researchers.
• The forum will provide an opportunity for collegial interaction with other young investigators and established senior investigators across the globe.
• Interact and share ideas with both peers and mentors.
• Opportunity for young researchers to learn about the research areas of their peers to increase their capacity as multidisciplinary researchers.
• Actively distribute information and promote the benefits of education and career matters.
Pathology Meetings 2020 provides best platform to expand your network, where you can meet scientists, authorities and CROs from around the world. It’s your time to grab the opportunity to join Pathology Meetings 2020 for promoting your research article and to facilitate prestigious award in all categories. In this fame, we look forward for your contribution and astonishing dedication to make our Pathology Meetings 2020 more successful.
Pathology Meetings 2020 will serve a great opportunity for the delegates of universities and Institutions as it allows people to interrelate with world-class surgeons, laboratory experts, pathologists, professors, researchers and businesspersons. Our vision is to bring the eminent speakers together and interconnect the researchers and scientists across the globe. We provide a platform where exchange of ideas can take place and enable the researchers to think in different dimensions to help them in getting innovative ideas.
Pathology Meetings 2020 will not simply be a stage estimation in a gigantic event of people, yet additionally, it’s an attempt to spread research advances in the ever evolving-field of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine Conference.
The scientific event focuses on this Pathology Summit on the research which is currently being undertaken in the field of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine including Digital Pathology, Neuro Pathology, Advanced Nursing Practices, Therapeutics, Clinics, Antibiotics, Pharmaceuticals, AI & Robotics, and many more.
Pathology Meetings 2020 Conference embraces Keynote speeches, Oral, Poster and Video Presentations. The fostered participants can confirm their participation by registering in Pathology Meetings in 2020. All the accepted abstracts will be published in the supporting journals like Journal of Clinical and Experimental Pathology; Journal of Molecular and Genetic Medicine, Clinics in Laboratory Medicine
This conference will help the attendees in building a strong professional network by facilitating a fresh perspective of ideas, knowledge in recent advancements, one-on-one engagements and streamlining of techniques. Pathology Meetings 2020 Conference is organized under the belief that one-on-one interactions and discussions open door to innovations and inventions. We are proud facilitators of such an opportunity.
Pathology Meetings 2020 welcomes: Pathologists, R&D Companies, PhD Scholars, Physicians, Healthcare Companies, Medical Equipment Companies, Laboratory Medicine Societies, Advertising Companies, Surgeons, Researchers, Scientists, Business delegates, Laboratory Medicine institutions, Companies and Clinics, Medical Colleges, Faculties, Associations, Diagnostics centres, Pharmaceutical Industries, Product development and marketing professionals, Healthcare Industries, Medical devices manufacturing companies.
We soulfully welcome you to London and hoping that Pathology Meetings 2020 will inspire you and will result in new collaborations and friendships!
Reach us for any queries!
Program Manager | Pathology Meetings 2020
Email: [email protected]
Whatsapp: +44 7723554286