Young Research Forum, Arch Clin Pathol Vol: 2 Issue: 2
2020 Young Research Forum: Young Scientist Awards for Pathology & Pathological Disorders
Activist, Complementary & Alternative Medicine, Annie Appleseed Project, Serrano Terrace, Florida, USA, E-mail: [email protected]
Keywords: Anatomical Pathology, Clinical Chemistry
Pathology 2020 invites scholars, researchers, academicians, students and corporate entities across the globe to join at the International Conference and Expo on Pathology & Pathological Disorders (Pathology 2020) during March 23-24, 2020 in Madrid, Spain. The conference focuses on theme of the conference.
Pathology & Pathological Disorders mainly focuses on the latest and exciting innovations in every area of Surgical Pathology, histopathology, Histo-technology, cancer science, Cancer diagnosis, Breast Cancer Screening, Breast Pathology Benign, Oral & Maxillofacial Pathology and Malignant Tumors & cancer disorders and more topics related to theme.
The Pathology Conference is an academic and career, medical and business opportunities for next generation technologies and strategies from the world of Surgical Pathology, histopathology, Histo-technology, cancer science, Cancer diagnosis, Breast Cancer Screening, Breast Pathology Benign, Oral & Maxillofacial Pathology and Malignant Tumors & cancer disorders an opportunity to explore and discover the latest trends and research health technology implementation of Pathology field in driving forward your knowledge & business in 2020 and beyond. We cordially invite all the participants who are interested in sharing their knowledge and research in the arena of the history, technologies, and trends of pathology & cancer, for industry professionals and academic communities worldwide.
Prestigious Award for Young Research’s at Pathology 2020- Exploring Pathology & Pathological Disorders field
Pathology Conference Committee is intended to honour prestigious award for talented Young researchers, scientists, Young Investigators, Post-Graduate students, Post-doctoral fellows, Trainees, Junior faculty in recognition of their outstanding contribution towards the conference theme. The Young Scientist Awards make every effort in providing a strong professional development opportunity for early career academicians by meeting experts to exchange and share their experiences on all aspects of Computer Graphics.
Young Research’s Awards at Pathology 2020 for the Nomination: Young Researcher Forum - Outstanding Masters/Ph.D./Post Doctorate thesis work Presentation, only 25 presentations acceptable at the Pathology 2020 young research forum.
• Young Scientist Award recognition certificate and memento to the winners
• Our conferences provide best Platform for your research through oral presentations.
• Learn about career improvement with all the latest technologies by networking.
• Young Scientists will get appropriate and timely information by this Forum.
• Platform for collaboration among young researchers for better development.
• Provide an opportunity for research interaction and established senior investigators across the globe in the field.
• Share the ideas with both eminent researchers and mentors.
• It’s a great privilege for young researchers to learn about the research areas for expanding their research knowledge.
• Young Investigators, Post-Graduate students, Post-doctoral fellows, Trainees, Junior faculty with a minimum of 5 years of research experience
• Presentation must be into scientific sessions of the conference.
• Each Young Researcher / Young Scientist can submit only one paper (as first author or co-author).
• Age limit- Under 35yrs
• All submissions must be in English.
Pathology 2020 provides best platform to expand your network, where you can meet scientists, CEO, directors, eminent professors and developer from around the world. It’s your time to grab the opportunity to join Pathology 2020 for promoting your research article and to facilitate prestigious award in all categories. In this fame, we look forward for your contribution and astonishing dedication to make our Pathology 2020 more successful.
The prize winning papers will be considered for publication in the international journals once the paper is subjected to standard review procedures.
How to Apply:
Candidates applying for the Young Researcher Award should send their resume, and a letter of recommendation (from a research adviser for students or a senior faculty member) to [email protected] along with the online application form below.
Online Submission URL:
Program Director, Pathology 2020
Send mail [email protected]
Phone No: +1-888-843-8169
Whats-App No: +44 1992-238-007