Young Research Forum, Mmr Vol: 3 Issue: 2
3rd World Congress on Microbiology and Clinical research
CEO, Lovexair Foundation, Spain, E-mail: [email protected]
Conference Series is glad to announce the 3rd World Congress on Microbiology and Clinical research which is going to be scheduled during October 08-09, 2020 at Milan, Italy. We cordially invite Young Researchers from Universities/Institutes/Industries to explore the research work infront of the eminent personalities at the conference.
Microbiology 2020 Conference Committee is intended to respect esteemed honor for skilled Young analysts, researchers, Young Investigators, Post-Graduate understudies, Post-doctoral colleagues, in acknowledgment of their extraordinary commitment towards the meeting subject. The Young Scientist Awards makes every effort in giving proficient advancement chance to early profession academicians by meeting specialists to trade and share their encounters on all parts of Microbiology and Clinical Research. Microbiology Expo 2020, host presentations from experts across the world in the field of microbiology and anticipates participants around from worldwide with thought provoking Keynote lectures, Oral and Poster presentations.
Serving as a source of inspiration, these awards help raise the profile of talented individuals and the organizations, in addition to the profession. A wide range of research awards is on offer to enable qualified investigators to hold out specific clinical research projects – from young specialists to more established investigators. These awards provide an impetus to research activities done by the young researchers undertaken by members and grant the distinguished applicants peer recognition and greater exposure.
• Showcase your research through oral or poster presentations.
• Learn about career development and the latest research technologies in your field.
• This forum will give pertinent and timely information to those who conduct research and those who benefit from research.
• Develop a foundation for collaboration among the young researchers.
• The forum will provide an opportunity for collegial interaction with other young investigators and established senior investigators across the world.
• Interact and share ideas with peers.
• Opportunity for young researchers to learn about the research areas of their peers to increase their knowledge.
• Actively distribute information and promote the advantages of education and career matters.
• Young Investigators, Post-Graduate students, Post-doctoral fellows, Trainees, Junior faculty with a minimum of 5 years of research experience can participate
• Presentation must be included in scientific sessions of the conference.
• Each Young Researcher / Young Scientist can submit only one paper
• Age limit- Under 35yrs
• All submissions must be in English.
The applications for the 2020 Young Scientist Awards are now accessible @Microbiology Expo 2020. Only 25 applications are available. So kindly submit your abstract and get register at the earliest to avail your slot and get a chance to win the Young Researchers Forum - Young Scientist Award.
Registration Price for YRF:
• $499 till January 30, 2020
• $599 till February 28, 2020
Every part of this conference is focused on sharing new research works with the eminent personalities and will enlighten the world with recent advances in Microbiology and Clinical Research. Moreover, Microbiology Expo 2020 Conference provides the participants a great networking with peers. Also, the accepted abstracts will be considered for publication in the International Journal and will be viewed by more than ten thousand people from all over the world.
In this regard, we look forward for your contribution and astonishing dedication to make our Microbiology Expo 2020 more successful.