2020 Conference Announcement, Mmr Vol: 3 Issue: 0
3rd WORLD CONGRESS ON MICROBIOLOGY AND CLINICAL RESEARCH TO BE SCHEDULED DURING OCTOBER 08-09, 2020 AT MILAN, ITALY
CEO, Lovexair Foundation, Spain, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: Microbiology, Clinical
Microbiology 2019 featured two days of presentations from the eminent personalities from all over the globe whose research area is mainly focused on microbiology and clinical research. The Speakers and Delegates who had attended the previous conference, which was organized by Conference Series, made it a huge success. They explored their research work with the eminent personalities and found the concept and theme of the conference very interesting. The wide range of topics gave attendees the chance to learn about every aspect of microbiology. We would like to announce that we are organizing 3rd World Congress on Microbiology and Clinical Research on October 08-09, 2020 at Milan, Italy and hope it will gain a huge response.
Microbiology 2020 is a unique and exciting opportunity, which will enlighten the world with recent advances in Microbiology and inculcate new ideas. Moreover, Microbiology 2020 Conference provides the participants a great networking with peers. We encourage physicians, nurses, researchers and scientists as well as patients in the microbiology field and those interested in attending Microbiology 2020. It is only through an exchange of the widest variety of research we can offer the best program and benefits to our members and patients.
Microbiology 2020, host presentations from experts across the world in the field of microbiology and anticipates participants around the globe with thought provoking Keynote lectures, Oral and Poster presentations. The attending delegates comprise Editorial Board Members of associated global journals.
Business networking is an avenue for vendors to have network and B2B meetings with “Top Scientists and Colleagues” and with an effective low-cost marketing method for developing sales and opportunities and contacts. We see this event as opportunity for bringing together a unique national and international mix of scientists and experts coming from various universities, research institutions and industries.
AIMS of the Conference:
• Sharing of scientific knowledge and experience in all areas applied to Microbiology and Clinical Research
• Discussing and debating scientific advances and current research in Microbiology and Clinical Research
• Strengthening and expanding the human network of all involved in this field in Europe and globally
• Providing opportunities for professional development
• Providing a forum for scientific exchanges on recent Microbiology concepts
• Promote the role Microbiology in day to day life.
Benefits of Attending:
• Exchange ideas and network with leading Biotechnologists & Microbiologists, Evaluators from more than 40 countries
• Discuss quality initiatives that can be applied in the practice
• Discuss ways to collaborate in putting quality initiatives in place throughout the Biotechnology & Microbiology research
• Participants can gain direct access to a core audience of professionals and decision makers and can increase visibility through branding and networking at the conference
• Learn and discuss key news and challenges with senior level speakers.
• With presentations, panel discussions, roundtable discussions, and workshops, we cover every topic from top to bottom, from global macro issues to strategies to tactical issues.
Microbiology 2020 will provide an excellent platform for global networking and exchanging latest innovations Microbiology industry. Microbiology 2020 welcomes all the experts in this field to explore their research and views towards the theme of this congress.
Infection & Quality control Experts
Directors/Co-Directors of Research based companies across World
Professors, Associate Professors, Assistant Professors, Researchers, Instructors, PhD Students and Technical Staff from the field of Microbiology and Clinical Research
Delegates from various industries focusing on Microbiology
Industries involved in Microbiology and Clinical Research
Microbiological Testing/Clinical Microbiology product manufacturers
Previous Conference Photos: