2020 Conference Announcement, Jpddr Vol: 8 Issue: 1
5th International Conference on Nutraceuticals, Melbourne, Australia | June15-16, 2020
Daniele De Wrachien
Retired Professor, University of Milan, Italy E-mail: [email protected]
We’re pleased to bring you exciting news about next year’s 5th International Conference on Nutraceuticals. We have set a date and location that we hope for the foundation of a productive and enjoyable gathering.
• All accepted abstracts will be published in the respective journals.
• Special privileges on group registrations.
• Chance of b2b meetings.
• Opportunity to organize workshop/symposia
• Best poster and young researcher awards
• Best Key Note Speaker awards
• Best Organising Committee Member awards
• Best Speaker awards
Medical advantages of Nutraceuticals, on-going Trend in Nutraceuticals Research, Nutraceuticals for Cardiovascular Health. Nutraceuticals in Weight Management, Marketing and Regulatory Issues for Nutraceuticals, Nutraceutical Stability Concerns and Shelf Life Testing, : Nutraceuticals and Natural Medicine Products, Nutraceuticals in Cancer Therapy, Nutraceuticals in Diabetes and Blood Sugar Management, Dosage and Delivery Technique, Veterinary Nutraceutical.
Nutraceutical Conferences | Nutraceutical Meeting |Functional food Conferences | Nutrition Conference | Pharmaceuticals Meeting|FoodScienceConference | Food conference|World Nutrition Conferences | Natural Medicine Conferences
The entire accepted abstract will be published with our supporting journal Expert Opinion on Environmental Biology.
Nutraceuticals are accomplishing more significance and turning out to be a piece of the everyday diet life. By 2030, over 60% of the total populace, some 500mn individuals, will be matured 60 or above in Asia.
2019 Conference past report
Meetings International successfully anchored its leading "2nd International Conference on Nutraceuticals" slated on July 22-23, 2019 at Tokyo, Japan.
Nutraceuticals 2019 is distinguished with the attendance of editorial board members of supported journals, scientists, young and brilliant researchers, business delegates and talented student communities representing more than 25 countries, who made this conference rewarding and fecund.
Our "2nd International Conference on Nutraceuticals was based on the theme “Nutraceuticals as Pharmaceuticals: A New Therapeutic Approach” which has encrusted the below-The conference was initiated and embarked with an opening ceremony followed by a series of lectures delivered by members of the Keynote forum and Speakers.
The peerless people who promulgated the theme with their exquisite talks were:
• Simon Hsia, CEO DoWell Laboratories USA
• Jean-Marie Poffe, Professor Clinical Nutrition Belgium
• S. NARASIMHAN, Director Asthagiri Herbal Research Foundation India
• Kelvin Chan, Adjunct Professor University of Technology Sydney Australia
• Lara Hanna Wakim, DeanHoly Spirit University of Kaslik Lebanon
• Jian-Yong WU Associate Professor the Hong Kong Polytechnic University Hong Kong
• Satyabrata MaitiDirector Directorate of Medicinal and Aromatic Plant Research, Boriavi India
• Geng Anli Assistant Director Life Sciences and Chemical Technology of Ngee Ann Polytechnic Singapore
• Osama IbrahimConsultant Nutrition New York Medical College USA
• Md Manik Hossain Research Scientist Proveta Nutrition Ltd Canada
• Abubaker, Muna Saleh Saeed Professor University of Salford UK
• Ibrahim El- Bayoumy Professor Tanta faculty of medicine Egypt
Meetings International wishes to acknowledge with its deep sincere gratitude to all the supporters from the editorial board members of our open access journals, keynote speakers, honourable guests, valuable speakers, poster presenters, students, delegates and special thanks to the media partners for their promotion to make this event a huge success.
Conference Manager |Nutraceuticals 2020
E: [email protected]
Phone/ WhatsApp: +65 31080483