Awards 2020, Biomater Med Appl Vol: 3 Issue: 1
Awards 2020 of 12th Annual Dentists Meeting
Dr. Ali Golmoradizadeh
Department of Orthodontics, University of Philippines, E-mail: Ali2ph@yahoo.com
Keywords: material science
Meetings International has always been at the forefront to support and encourage the scientific and techno researchers to march forward with their research work. International Meeting on Dentistry 2020 offers various awards as reorganization to exceptional researcher and their research work. We invite all enthusiastic researchers from all around the world join us for the International Meeting on Dentistry 2020 scheduled in Stockholm, Sweden on May 25-26, 2020. All of us at international conference are proud of our outstanding successes over the years. Here are some of our highlights
Excellent Keynote Award:
Dentistry 2020 will confer the Model Key Note Speaker Award to the researchers who have spent a considerable time of their academic life towards the research related to conference topic. Key note speaker award is for the researchers/speakers who have done all the hard work behind the scene. It will be a small clap for their dedication and hard work.
Outstanding Speaker Award:
Dentistry 2020 will present model speaker award to those researchers who have made significant contribution towards the Meeting topic during their research period as well as presented the research topic in an impressive way in the oral presentation during the summit. It will be an appropriate gratitude from the Board as well as from the delegates. The award they receive will motivate them to march forward with the research work.
Organising Committee Member Award:
The organising committee can advantage in the process of managing the multiple tasks that need to be done. Committee members, having a good erudition of the event management plan, are well placed to provide training, supervision and assistance to other personnel involved in the organisation of the event. Meetings International will honour as a best OCM the individual who has confirmed their support and guidance throughout the conference. OCM should be eminent or highly affiliated like Dean, Professor, HOD, Chair persons, CEO, CFO, MD etc. .Selection of the best OCM will be made on the basis of the participant contribution and years of experience in the respective research field. They must have good number of research papers and citations and should be more number of years of experience.
Outstanding Masters/Ph.D./Post. Doc Thesis Work Presentation Award:
Dentistry 2020 gives the opportunity to young researchers in the different field of Meeting. The best participants are selected as per their research abstract before the conference. If you are a young and dynamic researcher than you can join our conferences to explore new idea and research. A board of juries will select the best YRF. Best YRF will be recognized publicly at the end of the conference. The Best YRF Award will be given to the most outstanding presentation presented by a participant who has registered under the student category. Undergraduates, Master students, and Ph.D. students will be considered under this category. Selection of the YRF will be made on the basis of the participant contribution in the respective research field each submission will be accepted based on the sessions of the Meeting. The acceptance and rejection of abstract submissions will be selected by the committee.
Best Poster Award:
There will be a poster session at the Dentistry 2020 and this award is dedicated to the poster presenters in the Meeting. The best poster presentation will be selected among all the researchers in the session. Recipients of the award are considered to be the Best Poster Presenter of the conference.
• All presented abstracts will automatically be considered for the Award.
• All the presentation will be evaluated in the conference venue.
• All the awards will be selected by the judges of the award category
• The winners will be formally announced during the closing ceremony.
• The winners of the Poster Award will receive award certificate.
• The awards will be assessed as far as plan and format, intelligence, argumentation and approach, familiarity with past work, engaging quality, message and primary concerns, parity of content visuals, and by and large impression.
• All submissions must be in English.
• The topic must fit into scientific sessions of the conference
• Each individual participant is allowed to submit maximum 2 papers
• Abstract must be submitted online as per the given abstract template
• Abstracts must be written in Times New Roman and font size will be 12
• Abstract must contain title, name, affiliation, country, speakers biography, recent photograph, image and reference
• Each poster should be approximately 1x1 M long. The title, contents and the author’s information should be clearly visible from a distance of 1-2 feet.