2020 Conference Announcement, Expert Opin Environ Biol Vol: 8 Issue: 2
Climate Change and Global Warming-2020 Conference Announcement
Researcher, University of Isfahan, Iran, E-mail: [email protected]
Keywords: Climate change, Global warming, Biodiversity, Food insecurity
We’re pleased to bring you exciting news about next year’s “7th World summit on Climate Change and Global Warming”. Which is going to held on December 14-15, 2020 at Dubai, UAE. We have set a date and location that we hope for the foundation of a productive and enjoyable gathering.
• All accepted abstracts will be published in the respective journals.
• Special privileges on group registrations.
• Chance of b2b meetings
• Opportunity to organize workshop/symposia
• Best poster and young researcher awards
• Best Key Note Speaker awards
• Best Organising Committee Member awards
• Best Speaker awards
Scientific Sessions: Climate Change and Climatology, Global Warming, Earth Science,CO2 Capture and Sequestration, Climate Change & Biodiversity, Food Insecurity & Climate Change, Health Consequences & Adaptability Development, Regenerative Agriculture to Reverse Climate Change, Climate Change Challenges & Sustainability.
The entire accepted abstract will be published with our supporting journal expert opinion on environmental biology. For manuscript publication with our supporting journal contact us further.
• Dubai is a worldwide city and business center point of the Middle East. It is likewise a noteworthy worldwide transport center for travellers and cargo. Oil income quickened the improvement of the city, which was at that point a noteworthy commercial center, yet Dubai's oil holds are restricted and generation levels are low: today, under 5% of the emirate's income originates from oil. A developing place for a local and universal exchange since the mid-twentieth century, Dubai's economy today depends on incomes from the exchange, the travel industry, flight, land, and money related administrations.
• Dubai has pulled in world consideration through expansive development undertakings and sports occasions, specifically the world's tallest building, the Burj Khalifa. Organizations in Dubai have in the past been censured for human rights infringement against workers.
• Starting in 2012, Dubai was the most costly city in the Middle East. In 2014, Dubai's lodgings were evaluated as the second most costly on the planet.
• Efficiently people getting more awareness about Climate Change is becoming increasingly more important and it is estimated that the worldwide recycling equipment and machinery market will exceed US$ 1.2 billion (EUR 1.05 billion) by 2025. Baler presses will dominate the machinery landscape with a 30% share in the overall recycling equipment and machinery market, according to the report. Analysts anticipate that metal baling will record a compound annual growth rate of 5.7% over 2018-2025, with a target revenue of US$ 390 million by 2025. Meanwhile, the plastic recycling equipment and machinery sector is expected to witness ‘significant gains’ over the coming eight years. This niche market will see a year-on-year growth rate of 6.3% during the 2018-2025 periods, with target revenue of US$ 470
Past Conference report 2019:
Meetings International successfully anchored its leading "4th World summit on Climate Change and Global Warming" slated on Osaka, Japan June 17-18, 2019.
Climate Change 2019 is distinguished with the attendance of editorial board members of supported journals, scientists, young and brilliant researchers, business delegates and talented student communities representing more than 25 countries, who made this conference rewarding and fecund.
Our 4th World summit on Climate Change and Global Warming was based on the theme “Change Scenarios: Slow, Rapid, Abrupt or Episodic” which has encrusted the below-The conference was initiated and embarked with an opening ceremony followed by a series of lectures delivered by members of the Keynote forum and Speakers. The peerless people who promulgated the theme with their exquisite talks were:
Abdussamatov Habibullo Ismailovich, Russian Academy of Sciences, Russia
Shoichiro Ozaki, Ehime University Japan
Sanjeet Purohit, General Rajasthan High Court, India
Brajesh Dubey, University of Guelph, Canada.
Dickson D. Despommier, Columbia University, USA
Chuixiang Yi, City University of New York, USA
Asli Aslan, City University of New York, USA
Shogo Nakamura, University of Toyama, Japan
Meetings International wishes to acknowledge with its deep sincere gratitude to all the supporters from the editorial board members of our open access journals, keynote speakers, honourable guests, valuable speakers, poster presenters, students, delegates and special thanks to the media partners for their promotion to make this event a huge success.
Conference Manager | Climate Change 2020 |
WhatsApp: +65 31080483
• Expert Opinion on Environmental Biology
• Geoinformatics & Geostatistics: An Overview
• Journal of Soil Science & Plant Health