Editorial, Biomater Med Appl Vol: 3 Issue: 1
Nanotechnology 2020 Conference Announcement: Nanotechnology and Nano Engineering
Professor California South University USA, E-mail: [email protected]
Keywords: Nanotechnology, Nanofabrication, Material science, Carbon nanotubes
We are charmed to welcome every one of the members all inclusive to go to 18th International Conference on Nanotechnology and Nano Engineering to be held during June 22-23, 2020 in Venice, Italy. Nanotechnology 2020 accumulates all the worldwide pioneers in nanotechnology, Nano designing and applicable fields to share their exploration at this selective logical program. Nanotechnology 2020 is meant to distinguish progresses in nanotechnology and Nano building which comprehensively covers nanotechnology and Nano materials, nanofabrication and utilitarian Nano materials, material science and innovation, bio nanotechnology, propelled materials and material science, electronic-optical and attractive materials, examining test systems, carbon nanotubes, nanowires and Nano sensors, nanotechnology in malignant growth, Nano meds and so on. Nanotechnology 2020 is expecting individuals around the globe and the multi day meeting will affect whole sessions, keynote speakers, workshops, symposiums, publication and oral introductions. This congress gives two days of incredible talks on on-going headways, new methodologies and new procedures for advancement of new materials for worldwide necessities.
• Nano technology & Nano materials
• Nanofabrication and functional Nano materials
• Material science and technology
• Bio nanotechnology
• Advanced materials & material chemistry
• Electronic, optical, and magnetic materials
• Scanning probe techniques
• Carbon nanotubes, nanowires and Nano sensors
• Nanotechnology in cancer
• Nano medicines
Nanotechnology is a typical word nowadays, yet a significant number of us don't understand the stunning effect it has on our day by day lives. As indicated by the United States National Nanotechnology Initiative, nanotechnology is "science, building, and innovation led at the Nano scale, which is around 1 to 100 Nano meters." One Nano meter is a billionth of a meter, or 10-9 of a meter. For examination, a sheet of paper is around 100,000 Nano meters thick. Researchers are finding that iotas and atoms carry on contrastingly at the Nano scale.
It is also a rapidly expanding field. Scientists and engineers are having great success making materials at the Nano scale to take advantage of enhanced properties such as higher strength, lighter weight, increased electrical conductivity, and chemical reactivity compared to their larger-scale equivalents.
• Industries Working on Nanotechnology and Nano engineering
• Professors, Asst. Professors, Research Scholars Working on Nanotechnology and Nano engineering
• Nanotechnology and Nano engineering associations
• Entrepreneurs on Nanotechnology and Nano engineering
• Nanotechnology and Nano engineering Engineers
• Institutes Training on Nanotechnology and Nano engineering
• Emerging Techies on Nanotechnology and Nano engineering
For more assistance you can visit:
To get detailed information about conference and the registration, download the brochure at
Meetings International (Meetings Int.) is a worldwide innovator in delivering excellent meetings, gatherings, workshops and symposia in every significant field of science, innovation and prescription. Since its beginning, Meetings Int. has been related with national and worldwide affiliations, organizations and significant level people, devoted to have world class meetings and occasions. Meetings Int. bolsters wide extension research and companion audit at a wide scope of authorities around the globe. The key target of Meetings Int. is to convey science and therapeutic research among the scholarly community, and industry. Through moving sessions and huge amounts of systems administration, you will figure out how to be considerably more nervy and intense than you are currently and allowed to develop your psyche, develop your business, and develop your main concern. We can alleviate you of the time and asset depleting components of the occasions that you intend to hold. From intending to organizing, all the way; we will be there to guarantee you take the awards for one more splendid program. We arrange gatherings around the world. Every single significant gathering of Meetings International is licensed with Continuing Professional Development (CPD), Continuing Education (CE), and Continuing Medical Education (CME) credits.
Organizing Committee Members:
• Waseem Haider: Dr. Haider is an Associate Professor of Engineering & Technology at Central Michigan University. He has completed his PHD in Mechanical Engineering from Florida International University in the year of 2010. He has published more than 40 research publications and participated as keynote speakers, OCM, Moderator in many international conferences and events.
• Qingde Li: Dr Qingde Li has been a lecturer in computer science at the University of Hull since 2001. Previously he was Professor and Deputy Head of Mathematics and Computer Science at Anhui Normal University, China. Dr Li's research findings have been published in the world's most prestigious graphics journals including ACM Transactions on Graphics, IEEE Transactions on Visualization and Computer Graphics, and IEEE Transactions on Medical Imaging.
• Eugene Machusky: Professor Eugene Machusky currently working at National Technical University of Ukraine as a full time Professor. He has a lot of experience in organizing many international events. He has published many research papers and articles in international journals.
• Osman Adiguzel: Dr. Osman Adiguzel graduated from Department of Physics, Ankara University, Turkey in 1974 and received PhD- degree from Dicle University, Diyarbakir-Turkey. He studied at Surrey University, Guildford, UK, as a post-doctoral research scientist in 1986-1987, and his studies focused on shape memory alloys. He worked as research assistant, 1975-80, at Dicle University and shifted to Firat University in 1980. He became professor in 1996, and he has already been working as professor.
It was Nanotechnology 2019, scheduled during July 24-25 at Vancouver, Canada. The 2 day conference was the most successful conference with 5 Keynote Talks, 4 Workshops and 21 Oral Presentations with 8 Young Researchers Forum sessions. The Speakers from different parts of the globe took an active participation with keen interest and made the conference successful.
Photo Gallery Link of Previous Conference:
Kindly go through this link to view previous conference photos.
In Person Contact Details:
Call: +65 3158 1626
Whatsapp: +65 3165 4890