Past Conference Report, J Otol Rhinol Vol: 8 Issue: 6
Past Conference Report of 5th European Otolaryngology ENT- Surgery Conference
Professor, University of Kentucky, USA, E-mail: [email protected]
4th European Otolaryngology ENT- Surgery Conference was successfully hosted by Conferenceseries LLC Ltd in Rome, Italy during August 15- 17, 2019. The conference was organized around the theme “Reviving new aspects to explore the Innovative strategies in ENT” with the purpose to strengthen the future of Otolaryngology.
Active participation and generous response was received from the Organizing Committee Members, Editorial Board Members of Journals as well as from Eminent Scientists, Talented Researchers and Young Student Community. All the support and cooperation from the Organizing Committee Members, Researchers and the Speakers had made ENT 2019 a successful event.
ENT 2019 Organizing Committee would like to thank the Moderator of the conference, Ana Paula Lefèvre M, Brazil who contributed a lot for the smooth functioning of this event.
The highlights of the meeting were the enlightening keynote lectures from:
• Stella Maris Cuevas, Hospital of Clinics José de San Martín, Argentina on the topic “Olfactory function on patients with CRS”
• Sekhar Bandyopadhyay, N.B.Medical College & Hospital, India on the topic “Paediatric aero digestive foreign bodies: 10 year Retrospective study in a Tertiary Care Hospital”.
• Kalpana Nagpal, Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, India, on the topic “Challenges in initiation and running ENT, Head & Neck Robotic surgery program in our country”
• Vik Veer, Royal National Throat Nose & Ear Hospital, UK, on the topic “The role of surgery in the treatment of Sleep Apnoea – Evidence from 1000 patients”.
• Debashis Acharya, Primary Health Care Corporation(PHCC), Qatar, on the topic “Allergic Rhinitis: Parls of Wisdom”.
The conference proceedings were carried out through various scientific sessions and plenary lectures:
• Title: Vestibular and radiological evaluation of hearing impaired children with delayed Motor development by Mohammed Elmoursy Kasem, Al-Azher University Hospital, Egypt
• Title: Importance of the correct management of soft and hard tissues around implants in aesthetic zone by Marcelo Numbela, New York University College of Dentistry, USA
• Title: Tubed supraclavicular flap reconstruction of total pharyngectomy defects for carcinoma hypopharynx by Sashikanth Jonnalagadda, American Oncology Institute, India
• Title: Hadad flap and skull base reconstruction by Rijuneeta Gupta, PGIMER, Chandigarh, India.
• Title: Role of infrahyoid myofasciocutaneous flap in tongue reconstruction: Experience from a tertiary cancer care centre in India by Hemanth Varma, Kidwai Memorial Institute of Oncology, India
• Title: Nasal obstruction: A modern view of the problem, by Marina Budkovaia Aleksandrovna, St. Petersburg Research Institute, Russia.
• Title: Association between vocal symptoms reported with video laryngoscopy in teachers of basic education, by Alessandra Regina Brito, Federal University of Goiás, Brazil.
• Title: Rare case of camel bite to the face resulting in injuries to parotid duct, facial nerve, and globe, by Mohamed Al-Ali, UAE University, UAE
• Title: Comparison of surgical tracheostomy and percutaneous dilatational tracheostomy in Intensive Care Unit Patients, by Inn-chul Nam, The Catholic Universtiy of Korea, Republic of South Korea
• Title: Auricular schwannoma: A case report, by Raid M. Al-Ani, University of Anbar, Iraq
• Title: Measurement of cognitive load and heart rate variability during a video-based learning for the acquisition of history taking and physical examination skills by Li-Ang Lee, Linkou-Chang Gung Memorial Hospital, Taiwan
• Title: Low-level laser therapy applied to dysphagia by Roberta Busch, Hospital Moriah, Brazil
• Title: Surgical treatment of 200 patients with oral & maxillofacial cancer with neck dissection by Sabah Abdulaziz Issa, Ghazi Alhariri Hospital, Iraq
• Title: E-BABE-The use of free flaps in children with head and neck tumors – 33 clinical cases by Grachev Nikolai Sergeevich, Dmitry Rogachev National Research Center, Russia
• Title: Importance of tumor thickness in assessing nodal metastasis in oral cavity malignancy by Srijan Sharma, Hindu Rao Hospital, India
• Title: Neuromuscular electrical stimulation in Obstructive Sleep Apnea Syndrome (OSAS) by Ana Paula Lefèvre M, ENSI - National School of Integrated Health, Brazil
• Title: The Importance of Ethical Selling of Hearing Aid Solutions by Oliver F. von Borstel, Masters of Business Development, Netherlands
• Title: Selective osteogenesis distraction at the level of mandibular body in patients with facial asymmetry and dento-alveolar discrepancy by María del Carmen Navas-Aparicio, Hospital Nacional de Niños, Costa Rica
• Title: Impact on quality of life among older adults with tinnitus in Indian context by Manisha Choudhury, Amity University, India
• Title: Surgical interventions performed among patients with anaplastic thyroid carcinoma by Carlo Victorio Garcia, Phillipine General Hospital, Philippines
• Title: The impact of gastroesophageal reflux on breastfeeding and the development of oral functions by Roseane Rebelo S. Meira, University of Campinas, Brazil
• Title: Oromyofunctional management of allergic patient after adenoidectomy by Taísa Giannecchini, University of São Paulo, Brazil
• Title: Is there a reasonable body of evidence to discard mandatory brain imaging in acute mastoiditis? A Meta-analysis by Nir Avrameto, Bnai-Zion Medical Center, Israel
• Title: Non-allergic rhinitis: Misdiagnosing a common disease. Classification, Diagnosis, Treatment by Michail G. Tzanakakis, University of Crete, Greece
• Title: The small triangular flap and lip adhesion as adjunctive management of unilateral complete cleft lip by Park Daehwan, Catholic University of Daegu, South Korea
• Title: Vestibular profile in auditory neuropathy spectrum disorder by Tejaswini Patel,, Narayana Health City, India
• Title: Low Level Laser Therapy and Neuromuscular Electrical Stimulation in ENT Rehabilitation: New therapeutic resource by Andrea Signoretti, University Center São Camilo, Brazil
• Title: A Laser-Patterned Microcoagulation (LPM) Technology: Clinical study of gingiva regeneration in implantation zone by Ekaterina A Zernitckaia, St. Petersburg State Medical University, Russia
• Title: The Effect of Radiofrequency ablation and Mitomycin C in the surgical management of Human tymapnostomy, could it be the end of the Grommet era? by Shaimah Najmussaquib, Taiba Hospital, Kuwait
We are glad to inform that all accepted abstracts for the conference have been indexed in Conference Series LLC Journal, “Otolaryngology: Open Access”
We sincerely thank the Organizing Committee Members, Participants and Media Partners for their gracious presence and generous support, without which the conference would not have reached the pinnacle of success. With the unique feedback from the conference, Conference Series LLC would like to announce the commencement of the “5th European Otolaryngology ENT- Surgery Conference” during August 24-26, 2020 in Barcelona, Spain.
Let us meet again @ ENT 2020