Past Conference Report, J Mol Biol Methods Vol: 2 Issue: 1
Past Conference Report on Annual Conference on Mechatronics, Systems Engineering and Automation
Associate Professor, National University of Singapore, Singapore, E-mail: [email protected]
Keywords: Molecular Biology
Mechatronics 2019 was scheduled in Singapore City, Singapore during September 18-19, 2019 is a gathering of scientists, mechanical engineers, researchers, electrical engineers, computer science engineers, gaming professionals, smart innovators, young researchers, business delegates etc. Mechatronics 2019 would emphasize on the theme "Enduring Inclinations and Leading Edge Advances in Automation and Robotics." This Congress will serve an excellent experience and opportunity to enhance one's career. This mechatronics conference / summit includes a wide range of keynote presentations, symposium, workshops, exhibitions, poster presentations and video presentation. Meetings International associates with several national & international associations, and eminent personalities dedicated to hosting world-class conferences and scientific events. It supports broad scope research and peer review at a broad range of scientists around the globe. The strategic goal of Mechatronics 2019 was to encourage the synergistic incorporation of diverse disciplines, such as mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, manufacturing engineering, computer and software engineering, and artificial and computational intelligence, which shape the important segments of current smart mechatronics, robotics, and automation systems.
Target Audience for Mechatronics Conference 2019:
• Space science Engineers
• Smart innovators
• Mechanical Engineers
• Electrical engineers
• Robotic technologist
• Computer science engineers
• Automation industry leaders
• Gaming professionals
• Design Engineers
• Defence Research Professionals
• Managers & Business Intelligence Experts
• Advertising and Promotion Agency Executives
• Healthcare service providers
Why to attend Mechatronics Conference 2019?
The conference throws light on thought-provoking topics and recent research in the field of Mechanical Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Computer Engineering, Automation, Sensors, Robotics, Control Systems and many more. We believe that Mechatronics 2019 will be performed in a hot and friendly atmosphere full of scientific, cultural and social activities. Specifically, this conference will motivate junior and youthful delegates by associating with experts in their scientific fields and by encouraging them and improving their confidence in exhibiting research on an international platform.
• Sharpen your skills.
• Meet experts and influencers face-to-face.
• Learn in a new space, Network.
• Explore new ways of working.
• Get greater focus.
• Learn new information from presenters.
• Networking with new people within your field.
• The ability to share your ideas and get immediate feedback from credible individuals.
• To expand your knowledge and find solutions to problems.
• To present your ideas and work to others.
• Get out of dodge and just have fun.
We are pleased to invite prospective authors to submit their original contributions to Mechatronics 2019 Conference, where you are sure to have a meaningful experience with scholars from around the world.
The conference was initiated and embarked with an Opening Ceremony followed by a series of lectures delivered by members of the Keynote forum and Speakers. The peerless people who promulgated the theme with their exquisite talks were:
• WATARU KASE, Professor, Osaka Institute of Technology, Japan
• BIN ZHANG, Professor, Zhejiang University, China
• QI ZHONG, Ph. D, Zhejiang University, China
• AHMED ABDELLATIF HAMED IBRAHIM, Associate Professor, Arab Academy for Science and Technology and Maritime Transport, Egypt
• YUGONG LUO, Professor, Tsinghua University, China
• MOHAMMED YOUSEF A ALQARADAWI, Professor, Qatar University, Qatar
For more reference visit our website: https://www.meetingsint.com/conferences/mechatronics/2019
Miami, United States of America