Young Research Forum, J Pharm Drug Deliv Res Vol: 9 Issue: 1
Young Researchers Forum for Nano Pharmaceuticals 2020Elim Heaven
Professor, Physics department, Pattimura university, Indonesia
Citation: Elim Heaven (2020) J Pharm Drug Deliv Res 9:1. DOI:1 0.37532/jpddr.2020.9(1).c0015
Keywords: Nanotechnology, Pharmaceutics
Pharmaceutical Sciences Conference Committee is glad to announce “3rd International Conference and Exhibition on Pharmaceutical Nanotechnology and Nanomedicine” February 24 -25, 2020 in Rome, Italy by focus on the theme: “Nanomedicine & Nanotechnology: A prominent epitomes in Pharmaceutical Sciences.
Pharmaceutical Sciences Conference Committee is intended to honour prestigious award for talented Young researchers, scientists, Young Investigators, Post-Graduate students, Postdoctoral fellows, Trainees, Junior faculty in recognition of their outstanding contribution towards the conference theme. The Young Scientist Awards make every effort in providing a strong professional development opportunity for early career academicians by meeting experts to exchange and share their experiences on all aspects of Pharmaceutical Sciences. . In addition, we specifically invite Ph.D. candidates and young researchers presenting their work in the main Nano Pharmaceuticals 2020 conference to participate in this forum.
The aim of the Young Researchers Forum is to inspire and bring together young researchers in the field of Pharmaceutical Sciences. The forum gives a vibrant place for sharing potential and ongoing research in any stage, from idea to results. The forum strives to present a friendly environment to let young researchers to get feedback on their work, exchange experience, ask questions and explore pathways open to them. In addition, the forum stimulates association between young researchers, experienced researchers and industry.
It is open to anyone who considers himself/herself a ‘young’ researcher, wanting to share exploration proposals and results with their peers and looking for a chance to motivate and be inspired and learn about research paths. Ph.D. candidates, young researchers in any stage of their research (including undergraduate students), young researchers in industry research pathways are all most welcomed to participate. In addition, we specifically invite Ph.D. candidates and young researchers presenting their work in the main Nano Pharmaceuticals 2020 conference to participate in this forum.
Conferenceseris LLC Ltd unconditionally welcomes Young Researchers from Universities/Institutes/Industries to display a short oral introduction amid the discussion. These oral introductions ought to be of 25 minutes term in related logical track pursued by 5 minutes Questions. Accordingly, moderators are suggested to give extensive and dynamic talks.
• Young Scientist Award recognition certificate and memento to the winners
• Our conferences provide best Platform for your research through oral presentations.
• Learn about career improvement with all the latest technologies by networking.
• Young Scientists will get appropriate and timely information by this Forum.
• Platform for collaboration among young researchers for better development.
• Provide an opportunity for research interaction and established senior investigators across the globe in the field
• Share the ideas with both eminent researchers and mentors.
• It’s a great privilege for young researchers to learn about the research areas for expanding their research knowledge.
• Young Investigators, Post-Graduate students, Postdoctoral fellows, Trainees, Junior faculty with a minimum of 5 years of research experience
• Presentation must be into scientific sessions of the conference.
• Each Young Researcher / Young Scientist can submit only one paper (as first author or co-author).
• Age limit- Under 35yrs
• All submissions must be in English.
Nano Pharmaceuticals 2020 provides best platform to expand your network, where you can meet scientists, authorities and CROs from around the world. It’s your time to grab the opportunity to join Nano Pharmaceuticals 2020 for promoting your research article and to facilitate prestigious award in all categories. In this fame, we look forward for your contribution and astonishing dedication to make our Nano Pharmaceuticals 2020 more successful.
The prize winning papers will be considered for publication in the international journals once the paper is subjected to standard review procedures.
How to apply
Candidates applying for the Young Researcher Award should send their resume, and a letter of recommendation (from a research adviser for students or a senior faculty member) firstname.lastname@example.org along with the online application form below.
Online Application link: https://nanomedicine.pharmaceuticalconferences.com/ usa/young-researchers-forum.php
For any further queries/concern, reach us at the below contact details:
Richard Gilbert | Program manager
47 Churchfield Road, W3 6AY,London
Email : email@example.com
What’s App at: +441639288009:
3rd International Conference and Exhibition on Pharmaceutical Nanotechnology and NanomedicineRome, Italy