Young Research Forum, J Pharm Drug Deliv Res Vol: 8 Issue: 1
Young Scientist Awards at Nutraceuticals 2020 for the best researches in Nutraceuticals ScienceDaniele De Wrachien
Retired Professor, University of Milan, Italy
Email: [email protected]
Citation: Daniele De Wrachien (2019) J Pharm Drug Deliv Res 8:3. DOI:10.37532/jpddr.2019.8(3).c0009
Meetings International is announcing Young Scientist Awards through 5th International Conference on Nutraceuticals (Nutraceuticals 2020) which is scheduled at Melbourne, Australia during June 15-16, 2020. This Nutraceuticals conference focuses on “Modification of Lifestyle by Innovation in Nutraceuticals”.
Being a world leader in arranging scientific events and arranging more than 100 scientific conferences around the world in the year 2019, the Meetings International Group would like to extend an opportunity at Nutraceuticals 2020 (Melbourne) for a group of individuals from your universities who would like to uncover their research through this esteemed event.
This conference is perfect for young researchers, as well as those who require in-depth analysis of the latest trends, technologies, and techniques. Nutraceuticals 2020 focuses mainly on Nutraceuticals, Dietary supplements, Functional Foods ,Obesity and Nutraceuticals, Marketing and Regulatory Issues for Nutraceuticals, Health promoting compound, Nutraceuticals in Reproductive and Developmental Disorders, Dosage and Delivery Technique, Veterinary Nutraceutical . Nutraceuticals conference operating committee is providing a platform for all the budding young researchers, young investigators, post-graduate/Master students, PhD. students and trainees to showcase their research and innovation.
Young Scientists, faculty members, post-doctoral fellows, PhD scholars and bright Final Year MSc and M.Phil. candidates. Persons from Scientific Industry can also participate.
The Young Scientist Feature is a platform to promote young researchers in their respective area by giving them a chance to present their achievements and future perspectives.
• Acknowledgement as YRF Awardee
• Promotion on the conference website, Young Researcher Awards and certificates
• Link on the conference website
• Recognition on Meetings Int. Award Page
• Chances to coordinate with partners around the world
• Research work can be published in the relevant journal without any publication fee.
• All presented abstracts will automatically be considered for the Award.
• All the presentation will be evaluated in the conference venue
• All the awards will be selected by the judges of the award category
• The winners of the Young Scientist Award will receive award certificate.
• The awards will be assessed as far as plan and format, intelligence, argumentation and approach, familiarity with past work, engaging quality, message and primary concerns, parity of content visuals, and by and large impression.
• All submissions must be in English.
• The topic must fit into scientific sessions of the conference
• Each individual participant is allowed to submit maximum 2 papers
• Abstract must be submitted online as per the given abstract template
• Abstracts must be written in Times New Roman and font size will be 12
• Abstract must contain title, name, affiliation, country, speakers biography, recent photograph, image and reference.
Conditions of Acceptance:
To receive the award, the awardee must submit the presentation for which the award is given, for publication at the website, along with author permission. Failure to submit the PPT, and permission within the designated timeframe will result in forfeiture of award.
Official announcement of the recipients will occur after the completion of Nutraceuticals Conference.
5th International Conference on NutraceuticalsMelbourne, Australia