Young Research Forum, J Mol Biol Methods Vol: 2 Issue: 2
Young Scientist Awards for Nucleic Acid 2020
Assistant Professor, Biology Department, Purdue University, Indiana, USA, E-mail: email@example.com
Nucleic Acid 2020 invites scholars, researchers, academicians, students and corporate entities across the globe to join at the 6th International Conference on Molecular Biology & Nucleic Acids (Nucleic Acid -2020) during Oct 05-06, 2020 in Network, USA. The conference focuses on “Global perspectives on Nucleic acid & Molecular Biology”.
Nucleic Acid 2020 main aim is to gather Healthcare Professionals, Medical Assistants, Researchers, Physicians, Nutritionists, Hospital Administrators, Investigators and Experts, Delegates working under academia and business industry from across the globe to share innovative ideas and practical development experience.
The purpose of this 2-days conference is to bring together researchers and scholars from both academia and industry from around the world who are interested in the field of Nucleic Acid and Molecular Biology.
Prestigious Award for Young Research’s at Nucleic Acid 2020- Discovering New Exploration in Molecular Biology, Nucleic Acid.
Lexis conferences is glad to announce the “6th International Conference on Molecular Biology & Nucleic Acid” October 05 -06, 2020 in Network, USA. A by focus on the theme: “Global Perspectives in Nucleic Acids and Molecular Biology”.
Young Research’s Awards at Nucleic Acid 2020 for the Nomination: Young Researcher Forum - Outstanding Masters/Ph.D./Post Doctorate thesis work Presentation, only 25 presentations acceptable at the “6th International Conference on Molecular Biology & Nucleic Acid” young research forum.
• Young Scientist Award recognition certificate and memento to the winners
• Our conferences provide best Platform for your research through oral presentations.
• Learn about career improvement with all the latest technologies by networking.
• Young Scientists will get appropriate and timely information by this Forum.
• Platform for collaboration among young researchers for better development.
• Provide an opportunity for research interaction and established senior investigators across the globe in the field
• Share the ideas with both eminent researchers and mentors.
• It’s a great privilege for young researchers to learn about the research areas for expanding their research knowledge.
• Young Investigators, Post-Graduate students, Post-doctoral fellows, Trainees, Junior faculty with a minimum of 5 years of research experience.
• Young Investigators, Post-Graduate students, Post-doctoral fellows, Trainees, Junior faculty with a minimum of 5 years of res.earch experience.
• Age limit- Under 35yrs
• All submissions must be in English.
Nucleic Acid 2020 provides best platform to expand your network, where you can meet scientists, authorities and CROs from around the world. It’s your time to grab the opportunity to join Molecular Biology and Nucleic Acid 2020 for promoting your research article and to facilitate prestigious award in all categories. In this fame, we look forward for your contribution and astonishing dedication to make our Nucleic Acid 2020 more successful.
The prize-winning papers will be considered for publication in the international journals once the paper is subjected to standard review procedures.
How to apply
Candidates applying for the Young Researcher Award should send their resume, and a letter of recommendation (from a research adviser for students or a senior faculty member) to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the online application form below.
Program Manager | Nucleic Acid 2020
Send mail: email@example.com
New York, United States of America