Young Research Forum, J Ind Electron Appl Vol: 3 Issue: 2
Young Scientist Awards for Optoelectronics 2020
Professor, Department of Photonics, Stanford University, USA, E-mail: email@example.com
Keywords: Automotive Technology Computational Intelligence Control Systems and applications Electrical Machines and Drives Factory Automation Industrial Cyber-Physical Systems Industrial electronics Industrial Informatics Industrial Technology Information Processing and Communications Mechatronics Motors and drives Power Electronics Power Engineering Power Grids Power Grids123 Robotics Semi-Conductors Sensor Applications Sensors and Actuators Signal & Image Processing Systems Integration
Lexis Conferences is pleased to welcome everyone to attend our forthcoming International Conference on Semiconductors and Optoelectronics which is going to place during November 23-24, 2020 in the beautiful and exciting city of Miami, USA.
Optoelectronics 2020 which aims to provide a platform for optics researchers, scientists, industrialists, policy makers, and academicians to exchange and share their experiences and research results about all aspects of Quantum Computing, Cloud computing, and Artificial intelligence. Wide extension research and companion review at a wide scope of pros around the globe. The key goal of Meetings International is to impart science and medicinal research among the scholarly community, and industry.
The semiconductors and optoelectronics market was valued at USD 636.63 billion in 2018, and is expected to reach a value of USD 1,001.3 billion by 2024, at a CAGR of 7.89% over the forecast period (2019 - 2024). The trends in photonics, such as lidar or additive manufacturing are rising. Lidar technology has been used for decades to analyze the distribution of gases and pollutants in the atmosphere. It has become a crucial technology for autonomous driving in recent years.
Prestigious Award for Young Research’s at Optoelectronics 2020 - Discovering New Exploration in Oncology & Cancer field.
Physics Conference Committee is glad to announce “International Conference on Semiconductors and Optoelectronics” during November 23-24, 2020 in Miami, USA by focus on the theme: “Physics” Optoelectronics 2020 developments are maintaining their momentum. Physics Conference program delves into strategic discussions.
Electromagnetic 2020 Young Scientist Awards:
Physics Conference Committee is intended to honour prestigious award for talented Young researchers, scientists, Young Investigators, Post-Graduate students, Post-doctoral fellows, Trainees, Junior faculty in recognition of their outstanding contribution towards the conference theme. The Young Scientist Awards make every effort in providing a strong professional development opportunity for early career academicians by meeting experts to exchange and share their experiences on all aspects of Physics.
Young Research’s Awards at Optoelectronics 2020 for the Nomination: Young Researcher Forum - Outstanding Masters/Ph.D./Post Doctorate thesis work Presentation, only 25 presentations acceptable at the Optoelectronics 2020 young research forum.
• Young Scientist Award recongination certificate and memento to the winners.
• Our conferences provide best Platform for your research through oral presentations.
• Learn about career improvement with all the latest technologies by networking.
• Young Scientists will get appropriate and timely information by this Forum.
• Platform for collaboration among young researchers for better development.
• Provide an opportunity for research interaction and established senior investigators across the globe in the field.
• Share the ideas with both eminent researchers and mentors.
• It’s a great privilege for young researchers to learn about the research areas for expanding their research knowledge.
• Young Investigators, Post-Graduate students, Post-doctoral fellows, Trainees, Junior faculty with a minimum of 5 years of research experience
• Presentation must be into scientific sessions of the conference.
• Each Young Researcher / Young Scientist can submit only one paper (as first author or co-author).
• Age limit-Under 35yrs
• All submissions must be in English.
Optoelectronics 2020 provides best platform to expand your network, where you can meet scientists, authorities and CROs from around the world. It’s your time to grab the opportunity to join Optoelectronics 2020 for promoting your research article and to facilitate prestigious award in all categories. In this fame, we look forward for your contribution and astonishing dedication to make our Optoelectronics 2020 more successful.
The prize winning papers will be considered for publication in the international journals once the paper is subjected to standard review procedures.
How to apply
Candidates applying for the Young Researcher Award should send their resume, and a letter of recommendation (from a research adviser for students or a senior faculty member) to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the online application form below.
Online application link: https://www.lexisconferences.com/optoelectronics/awards
Phone no: +1-702-508-5200