Miami University is a coeducational public research university located in Oxford, Ohio, United States. Founded in 1809, although classes were not held until 1824, it is the 10th oldest public university in the United States and the second oldest university in Ohio, founded five years after Ohio University. In its 2014 edition, U.S. News & World Report ranked the university 75th among national universities, 31st among public schools, and third for best undergraduate teaching at national universities, behind only Dartmouth College and Princeton University. Miami University is considered one of the original eight "Public Ivy" schools that provide a quality of education comparable to those of the Ivy League.
U.S. News & World Report ranked the university's undergraduate program 75th among national universities, and 31st among public universities.U.S. News also ranked the university third for best undergraduate teaching at national universities.
The following is the list of scholars from Miami University who currently serve as editors for one or more SciTechnol journals.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Miami University that are published in SciTechnol journals.
- Young Research Forum: J Trauma Stress Disor Treat 2019,8:3
- Awards 2020: J Trauma Stress Disor Treat 2020,9:1
Alberto de Bellis
Young Researchers Forum - Unravel the Intriguing Conception in Stress, Anxiety and Depression with Mindfulness PracticesYoung Research Forum: J Trauma Stress Disor Treat 2019,8:4
Arcady A. Putilov
- Awards 2020: J Trauma Stress Disor Treat 2019,8:4
Terry M. Rauch
- Market Analysis: J Trauma Stress Disor Treat 2019,8:4
- 2020 Conference Announcement: J Trauma Stress Disor Treat 2020,9:1
- Young Research Forum: J Trauma Stress Disor Treat 2019,8:4
John J Kelly
- Awards 2020: J Trauma Stress Disor Treat 2019,8:3