Call for Papers
Journal of Addictive Behaviors, Therapy & Rehabilitation (JABTR) introduces its first Special Issue on “Cannabinoids: Neurobiology and Addiction”, the topic that accelerates the ongoing research activities and developments cannabis addiction and neurobiological effects of Cannabinoids.
The main aim of this special issue is to promote the exchange of scientific information and perspectives about Cannabis, the Cannabinoids and endocannabinoids through/by publishing current/ongoing original research work and to create/spread awareness among the scientific community.
JABTR invite the eminent scholars and experts in the field of Cannabinoids to share their thoughts through their research works in the form of Original Research Articles, Reviews, Commentaries, Case Reports, Short Notes, Rapid and/ or Short Communications etc.,
|Special Issue entitled "Cannabinoids: Neurobiology and Addiction" has been edited by:|
Peter R. Martin, Vanderbilt University, USA
Sachin Patel, Vanderbilt University, USA
David Lovinger, Vanderbilt University, USA
- Special issue articles can include original, unpublished research articles and reviews related to the specific theme.
- Submission should be accompanied by a cover letter with reference to the concerned special issue topic.
- Manuscripts can be submitted via Online Submission System or sent to mail directly at [email protected]. An acknowledgment letter will be issued upon successful submission of the manuscript.
- Authors are instructed to review the author guidelines before submission.
- Manuscripts will be accepted for publishing in the Special Issue only after getting approved by the peer review committee [selected by the Guest Editor(s)].