Call for Papers
Journal of Immunological Techniques in Infectious Diseases announces its first upcoming special issue on a specialized area known as "Allergies and Immune Synthesis" and the special issue aims at the dissemination of research pertaining to the allergic aspects and various immune responses during allergies. We invite scholars of related specialization to contribute their most recent findings to this special issue.
Special Issue entitled Allergies and Immune Synthesis" has been edited by:
Editor-in-Chief: David H. Van Thiel, MD, Division of Digestive Diseases, Rush University Medical Center, USA
Handling Editor: Maria Alejandra Alvarez, PhD, CONICET/School of Pharmacy and Biochemistry, Universidad Maimónides, Argentina
- Special issue articles can include original, unpublished research articles and reviews related to the specific theme.
- Submission should be accompanied by a cover letter with reference to the concerned special issue topic.
- Manuscripts can be sent to mail directly at email@example.com. An acknowledgment letter will be issued upon successful submission of the manuscript.
- Authors are instructed to review the author guidelines before submission.
- Manuscripts will be accepted for publishing in the Special Issue only after getting approved by the peer review committee [selected by the Guest Editor(s)].