Awards 2020, J Immunol Tech Infect Dis Vol: 8 Issue: 1
Awards at Immunology 2020
Dr. Giulio Tarro
Professor, Center of Biotechnology Sbarro Health Research Institute, Italy, E-mail: [email protected]
Meetings International has always been at the forefront to support and encourage scientists in the fields of science and engineering to pursue their research work. Annual Immunology Congress welcomes and honours achievement in a field that continues to evolve and re-draw the boundaries of best practice. Awards offer individuals and organizations the chance to show their best work and projects to the world. To receive an award, you will be supported by our distinguished board of the leading experts in the panel, which is an indication for your formidable credentials. All of us at international conference are proud of our outstanding successes over the years. Here are some of our highlights:
Superlative Speaker Award:
Immunology 2020 will award the Speaker Award to the one who also makes a difference through his participation during the conference as to how he has excellent skills and made a significant contribution to immunology. The session chair and co-chair will pick the winner of this award. The award winner will be felicitated after the oral session has been completed. Immunology Conference encourages researchers from across the globe to take part as a speaker at these prestigious events.
Excellent Keynote Speaker Award:
Mark your presence and let the stage win over your expertise. Immunology Submit 2020 will honour the researcher who will give outstanding presentations during the event. It also acknowledges the speaker's passion and willingness to improve the experience of those with whom they come into contact. This awardee will be felicitated by one of the members of the organizing panel present during the conference.
Best Organizing committee member Award:
This award seeks to recognize the continuous support and cooperation provided by a member of the organizing panel from the beginning to the successful completion of the conference. Recipient of this award will be selected by the operating committee of the event. Our conference will honour the individual who has demonstrated exemplary support and guidance throughout the conference.
Outstanding Masters/Ph.D./Post. Doc Thesis Work Presentation Award:
The motive of this Award during the Immunology 2020 recognize individuals in the early stages of their careers that have made outstanding research, teaching, and/or service contributions to the field of the modern age. Recipient of this award will be selected by the judge of the Young Researchers Forum. This award will be given based on the presentation skills, impact of research and its applications for the Immunoresearch. Participants pursuing Masters, PhD or Post- Doctoral studies are eligible for this award. The awardee will be felicitated after the completion of all the oral presentations delivered under the Young Researchers Forum category.
Educative Poster Award:
The award recognizes individuals from poster presenters who, for a creative future have presented their excellent work and findings. A winning poster on presentation quality and clarification, method informatively, interaction criteria and scientific aspects will be evaluated. It will also be focused on the observations, evaluation and explanation of the results of the format in immunology study. The awardee will be felicitated after the completion of poster session.
Conditions of Acceptance:
To receive the award, the awardee must submit the presentation for which the award is given for publication at the website, along with author permission. Failure to submit the PPT / poster, and permission within the designated timeframe will result in forfeiture of award.
• All presented abstracts will automatically be considered for the Award.
• All the presentations will be evaluated in the conference venue.
• All the awards will be selected by the judges of the award category.
• The winners will be formally announced during the closing ceremony.
• The winners of the Poster Award will receive an award certificate.
• The awards will be assessed as far as plan and format, intelligence, argumentation and approach, familiarity with past work, engaging quality, message and primary concerns, parity of content visuals, and by and large impression.
• All submissions must be in English.
• The topic must fit into scientific sessions of the conference.
• Each individual participant is allowed to submit maximum 2 papers.
• Abstract must be submitted online as per the given abstract template.
• Abstracts must be written in Times New Roman and font size will be 12.
• Abstract must contain title, name, affiliation, country, speaker ’ s biography, recent photograph, image and reference.
• Each poster should be approximately 1x1 M long. The title, contents, and the author ’ s information should be clearly visible from a distance of 1-2 feet.
Conference Name- 4th Annual Immunology Congress
Date- June 22-23, 2020
Venue- Osaka, Japan
Email Id: [email protected]
June 22-23, 2020 Osaka, Japan