Young Research Forum, J Clin Exp Radiol Vol: 2 Issue: 1
Young Researchers Forum - Young Scientist Awards HEART RHYTHM 2020
Geetendra Singh Dhanawat
Aditya Bharti Centre for Diabetes and Family Medicine, India, E-mail: [email protected]
Keywords: Cardiology, Heart rhythm
Prestigious Award for Young Research’s at HEART RHYTHM 2020- Discovering New Exploration in Cardiovascular Diseases field
HEART RHYTHM 2020 Conference Committeeis glad to announce “3rd World Heart Rhythm Conference” during October 26-27, 2020 in Cape Town, South Africa by focus on the theme: “Outreaching the Rhythm for a Healthy Heart”
HEART RHYTHM 2020 developments are maintaining their momentum. Addiction Therapy Conference program delves into strategic discussions.
HEART RHYTHM 2020 Young Scientist Awards:
HEART RHYTHM Conference Committee is intended to honour prestigious award for talented Young researchers, scientists, Young Investigators, Post-Graduate students, Post-doctoral fellows, Trainees, Junior faculty in recognition of their outstanding contribution towards the conference theme. The Young Scientist Awards make every effort in providing a strong professional development opportunity for early career academicians by meeting experts to exchange and share their experiences on all aspects of Cardiology.
Young Research’s Awards at HEART RHYTHM 2020 for the Nomination: Young Researcher Forum - Outstanding Masters/Ph.D./Post Doctorate thesis work Presentation, only 25 presentations acceptable at the HEART RHYTHM 2020young research forum.
Submit your proposals: HEART RHYTHM 2020
Last date for Initial application December 30, 2019 – $399
Last date for Initial application January 30, 2020– $499
Last date for Initial application February 28, 2020 – $599
• Young Scientist Award recongination certificate and memento to the winners
• Our conferences provide best Platform for your research through oral presentations.
• Learn about career improvement with all the latest technologies by networking.
• Young Scientists will get appropriate and timely information by this Forum.
• Platform for collaboration among young researchers for better development.
Provide an opportunity for research interaction and established senior investigators across the globe in the field
Share the ideas with both eminent researchers and mentors.
It’s a great privilege for young researchers to learn about the research areas for expanding their research knowledge.
• Young Investigators, Post-Graduate students, Post-doctoral fellows, Trainees, Junior faculty with a minimum of 5 years of research experience
• Presentation must be into scientific sessions of the conference.
• Each Young Researcher / Young Scientist can submit only one paper (as first author or co-author).
• Age limit- Less than 35yrs
• All submissions must be in English.
HEART RHYTHM 2020 provides best platform to expand your network, where you can meet scientists, authorities and CROs from around the world. It’s your time to grab the opportunity to join HEART RHYTHM 2020 for promoting your research article and to facilitate prestigious award in all categories. In this fame, we look forward for your contribution and astonishing dedication to make our HEART RHYTHM 2020 more successful.
Program Manager | HEART RHYTHM 2020
Mail: [email protected]
Cape Town, South Africa