Young Research Forum, J Immunol Tech Infect Dis Vol: 8 Issue: 2
Young Researchers Forum - Young Scientist Awards Immunology 2020
Michael G Hanna
Founder & Chairman Emeritus, Vaccinogen, Inc., USA, E-mail: [email protected]
Keywords: Immunology, immune Disease, Therapy
Lexis Conferences invites the participants from all over the globe to take part in “Conference on Immunology, Immune Diseases and Therapies” during October 19-20, 2020 at San Francisco, USA. The conference focuses on the theme: “Echoing The Global Methodologies in Immunology into the Immune Diseases Therapies”. Scientific sessions designed for this conference will assist the attendees and participants to learn extremes.
Immunology 2020 aims proclaim knowledge and share new ideas amongst the professionals, industrialists and students from research areas of Clinical Immunology , Reproductive Immunology, Immune System, Immunopathology ,Viral Immunology, PediatricsImmunology , Transplantation Immunology, Immunotherapies , Immunology Immune Tolerance , Cancer Immunology, and immunopharmacology, and , Immune diseases to share their research experiences and indulge in interactive discussions and special sessions at the event.
Immunology 2020 Conference brings you an immense opportunity to be a part of scientific acceleration to Eminent Scientists/Research Professors in the field of Immunology & Immune therapiess, Junior/Senior research fellows in Immunology, Immune Diseases and Therapies, Students, Directors of Immunology companies, Pharma Company Member, Members of different immunology & Therapies associations, world class personalities, young scholars, scientific delegates and young scientists to join in this forum to utilize the expertise and novelties that brings a new era for revolutions in the field of Immunology which brings well versed scrutinizers at one place. It provides a platform to have open discussions, knowledge sharing and interactive sessions with field experts at Immunology 2020.
Prestigious Award for Young Research’s at Immunology 2020 - Discovering The Global Methodologies in Immunology into the Immune Diseases Therapies
Immunology, Immune Diseases and Therapies Conference Committee is intended to honour prestigious award for talented Young researchers, scientists, Young Investigators, Post-Graduate students, Post-doctoral fellows, Trainees, Junior faculty in recognition of their outstanding contribution towards the conference theme. The Young Scientist Awards make every effort in providing a strong professional development opportunity for early career academicians by meeting experts to exchange and share their experiences on all aspects of Immunology, Immune Diseases and Therapies.
Young Researches Awards at Immunology 2020 for the Nomination: Young Researcher Forum - Outstanding Masters/Ph.D./Post Doctorate thesis work Presentation, only 25 presentations acceptable at the Immunology 2020 young research forum.
• Young Scientist Award recongination certificate and memento to the winners.
• Our conferences provide best Platform for your research through oral presentations.
• Learn about career improvement with all the latest technologies by networking.
• Young Scientists will get appropriate and timely information by this Forum.
• Platform for collaboration among young researchers for better development.
• Provide an opportunity for research interaction and established senior investigators across the globe in the field.
• Share the ideas with both eminent researchers and mentors.
• It’s a great privilege for young researchers to learn about the research areas for expanding their research knowledge.
• Young Investigators, Post-Graduate students, Post-doctoral fellows, Trainees, Junior faculty with a minimum of 5 years of research experience
• Presentation must be into scientific sessions of the conference.
• Each Young Researcher / Young Scientist can submit only one paper (as first author or co-author).
• Age limit-Under 35yrs
• All submissions must be in English.
Immunology 2020 provides best platform to expand your network, where you can meet scientists, authorities and CROs from around the world. It’s your time to grab the opportunity to join Immunology 2020 for promoting your research article and to facilitate prestigious award in all categories. In this fame, we look forward for your contribution and astonishing dedication to make our immunology 2020 more successful.
The prize winning papers will be considered for publication in the international journals once the paper is subjected to standard review procedures.
How to apply
Candidates applying for the Young Researcher Award should send their resume, and a letter of recommendation (from a research adviser for students or a senior faculty member) to [email protected] along with the online application form below.
Online application link: https://www.lexisconferences.com/immunology/awards
Email: [email protected]
Phone no: +1-702-508-5200
Whatsapp Chat Service: +44 239 388 0048
SAN FRANCISCO, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA