Young Research Forum, Rjcp Vol: 3 Issue: 1
Young Researchers Forum - Young Scientist Awards Pediatric Pathology 2020
Wendy N Erber
Professor, Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences, University of Western Australia, Australia, E-mail: [email protected]
Keywords: Clinical Paediatrics
Prestigious Award for Young Research’s at Pediatric Pathology 2020 – Discovering New Exploration in the field of Pediatric Pathology and Nursing.
Pediatric Pathology 2020 Conference Committee is glad to announce “Pediatric Pathology and Nursing Care 2020” during September 18-19, 2020 in New York, USA by focus on the theme: “Caring Today for a Better Future”
Pediatric Pathology 2020 developments are maintaining their momentum. Pediatric Pathology and Nursing Care Conference program delves into strategic discussions.
Pediatric Pathology 2020 Young Scientist Awards
Pediatric Pathology 2020 Conference Committee is intended to honour prestigious award for talented Young researchers, scientists, Young Investigators, Post-Graduate students, Post-doctoral fellows, Trainees, Junior faculty in recognition of their outstanding contribution towards the conference theme. The Young Scientist Awards make every effort in providing a strong professional development opportunity for early career academicians by meeting experts to exchange and share their experiences on all aspects of Pediatric Pathology and Nursing.
Young Research’s Awards at Pediatric Pathology 2020 for the Nomination: Young Researcher Forum - Outstanding Masters/Ph.D./Post Doctorate thesis work Presentation, only 25 presentations acceptable at the Pediatric Pathology and Nursing Care 2020 young research forum.
• Young Scientist Award recongination certificate and memento to the winners
• Our conferences provide best Platform for your research through oral presentations.
• Learn about career improvement with all the latest technologies by networking.
• Young Scientists will get appropriate and timely information by this Forum.
• Platform for collaboration among young researchers for better development.
• Provide an opportunity for research interaction and established senior investigators across the globe in the field
• Share the ideas with both eminent researchers and mentors.
• It’s a great privilege for young researchers to learn about the research areas for expanding their research knowledge.
• Young Investigators, Post-Graduate students, Post-doctoral fellows, Trainees, Junior faculty with a minimum of 5 years of research experience
• Presentation must be into scientific sessions of the conference.
• Each Young Researcher / Young Scientist can submit only one paper (as first author or co-author).
• Age limit- Under 35yrs
• All submissions must be in English.
Pediatric Pathology 2020 provides best platform to expand your network, where you can meet scientists, authorities and CROs from around the world. It’s your time to grab the opportunity to join Pediatric Pathology 2020 for promoting your research article and to facilitate prestigious award in all categories. In this fame, we look forward for your contribution and astonishing dedication to make our Pediatric Pathology 2020 more successful.
New York, United States of America